Jump to content
TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, wonderwanders2 said:

So I've realized this Dilemma game with the chance to win an upside down mint is evidently only playable ONCE per year.

...um....

That's rather harsh, isn't it?  Especially as your choice is only half of the outcome... you are subjected to the random person's choice as well.

 

50% chance of success so we should get at least 2 chances per year...  IMHO.

 

)

 

Should have been here for the drama and complaining about it last year.  With it being a repeat event (with chance it will be back again in the future) it's much more chill this year.

 

 

Why is it taking so much longer between eggs this year?  I went to dinner at my grandmother's, but still most years I manage at LEAST a dozen beforehand, and I've been back over an hour and only got 10 for the whole day.  I don't like it.

 

Edited by DragonLady86

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

 

I didn't even think to mention that, so thanks for adding that Mewtie! ^.^

The lineage view also shows the original sprite.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fly-by-Night said:

The lineage view also shows the original sprite.

 

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post

So, did we add Acid Storm to add to our seeker egg collection, or is it someone else masquerading as him?  (first treat I picked up this morning before realizing they were also effected by the mint cave.  :)  I do love the mint re-colors. 

Share this post


Link to post

Just found an Easter egg that looks just like a normal Mint egg XD I am dying to see what these will look like un-greened.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

 

Should have been here for the drama and complaining about it last year. 

 

This statement got me curious so I went looking for the drama. Found a bunch of flipped dragon sprite gifs instead. Not disappointed. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

Just found an Easter egg that looks just like a normal Mint egg XD I am dying to see what these will look like un-greened.

I swear if it's an upside-down mint, I'm gonna die of laughter

Share this post


Link to post

How much time do we have to get the eggs? Can we only catch them today or do we still have a chance tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tagchen7 said:

How much time do we have to get the eggs? Can we only catch them today or do we still have a chance tomorrow?

three days for the festival of eggs.  one day for minty-everything.

Share this post


Link to post

The Blusangs look so good in green :o They could stay this way forever, I'd be okay with that, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, TJ09 said:

For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

 

So you have three days to collect the easter eggs. After that you can still look at those you gathered in the times to come if you click the easter basket badge on your scroll.

 

Edit: Too slow.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Share this post


Link to post

The first egg I found was a green mouse (or something like that)

It scared the hell out of me :wacko:

 

I was like :blink:

Who would test something weird on a mouse so it turns green and that on Easter

On Halloween would make sense, but Easter

 

And then it turns out everything is turned green :P

 

Didn't get a mint though, I got eaten

Share this post


Link to post

I just noticed that not ALL of the Dragons have been turned green...  I haven't looked at all of my scroll, but the Dark Myst, Daydream and Celestial Dragons don't appear to have changed...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Husky51 said:

I just noticed that not ALL of the Dragons have been turned green...  I haven't looked at all of my scroll, but the Dark Myst, Daydream and Celestial Dragons don't appear to have changed...

Some spriters do not allow recolor or their sprites, and those are thus not changed.

Share this post


Link to post

Why are only the male Yellow Crowned dragons recolored? Do I need to clear my cookies? It doesn't look like they have different credits on them but I'm not sure :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

Just found an Easter egg that looks just like a normal Mint egg XD I am dying to see what these will look like un-greened.

..what do you mean theyre gonna stop being green

please no i like the green. it makes the whole page incredibly pleasing to look at for me

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ZelenPixel said:

..what do you mean theyre gonna stop being green

please no i like the green. it makes the whole page incredibly pleasing to look at for me

I just assumed they would . . . don't know for sure *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

Why are only the male Yellow Crowned dragons recolored? Do I need to clear my cookies? It doesn't look like they have different credits on them but I'm not sure :unsure:

 

The spriters most likely never got around to it.

 

1 minute ago, dragondoodle said:

I just assumed they would . . . don't know for sure *shrugs*

 

The green sprites only hang around for 24 hours. The green sprites leave at 12 AM DC time.

Share this post


Link to post

I think they meant the eggs in the festival.

Share this post


Link to post

Got eaten. I KNEW the other one would blame me, so i gave them the win....

 

I will never get an upside down egg, never, the last years my 'partner' always pressed eaten so why would it be different? Better make other happy than ruin it for both ot us...

i hate it ;_;

Edited by Yubelchen

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Got eaten. I KNEW the other one would blame me, so i gave them the win....

 

I will never get an upside down egg, never, the last years my 'partner' always pressed eaten so why would it be different? Better make other happy than ruin it for both ot us...

i hate it ;_;

You can get eaten with either option.  both blame, both get eaten.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm finding it a challenge to identify some of the newly-green dragons. I went wandering through a smaller scroll to see them all.

It is amazing how much we rely on colour to identify them!

 

Same here!! I just flitered by BSA to Incubate a few eggs and ended up having to sort by breed to figure out which ones were Reds! It's strange how our mind's work, it's the exact same pose and such but the different colors really makes it confusing.

 

Just got home after church and lunch, now I need to start going through my scroll and actually taking screenshots of the lovely green draggies! I haven't even seen all of them yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.