TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Does anyone know the interval between availability of easter eggs yet? : o

I assume the answer is no, but I'm going to go to bed now, so I hope someone finds out by the time I wake up. ^^

edit: ...how did I just notice that all my dragons were green? .-.

Edited by gotw3

Just now, gotw3 said:

Does anyone know the interval between availability of easter eggs yet? : o

I assume the answer is no, but I'm going to go to bed now, so I hope someone finds out by the time I wake up. ^^

A few minutes, if I remember from previous years.

Please have Jurassic World eggs

Plus we can't trade the mints this year.

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Thanks for the second chance at upside-down Mints, TJ! I've put the St. Patrick's Day skin on now. Seems appropriate.

2 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

A few minutes, if I remember from previous years.

I'll keep that in mind, ty! ^^

I remember it varied between each interval, last time. I'll have to figure it out tomorrow, though. Night all!

edit: Before I go, just want to say that some of these recolors are really gorgeous! I particularly like the male bright-breasted wyverns, male canopy's, wrapping wings, and all the carina sprites.

Aaaand the recolored freckled dragon sprites just look like oversized mints. :P

Edited by gotw3

I got the special mint!  I just did the opposite of what I did last year ;)

Man, Easter Fools day - what an amazing combo!  I've been trying to find all the breeds that didn't get turned green.

Upside down Mints were eh last year and are eh again. Some of the recolors are cool, others are whatever, but in general not a fan.

Edited by Dorchet

Got a Mint! ^_^

But what if I was egglocked and tried my luck anyway?...

No minty egg for me this year. Didn't even try for an upsidedown.

Goodness, some of these mint sprites...

Just noticed that the Raffle is already done for this month. Is this an April Fool's thing? :huh: Because I thought that the Raffle is always done at 3 AM cave time.

Just now, Duysterwald said:

Just noticed that the Raffle is already done for this month. Is this an April Fool's thing? :huh: Because I thought that the Raffle is always done at 3 AM cave time.

It was yesterday! March 31st ^_^ 

Haaa I love this event, such a great mass of green on my scroll. And I got an upside mint :D

Just now, Kegluneq said:

It was yesterday! March 31st ^_^ 

Oops, hehe! :D I got confused with the dates there. :unsure: Thank you for filling me in! ^_^

I was just asking a friend - isn't it that time of year for an egg shower? And voila, here it comes. A time to love all things green! Thanks TJ and all the egg spriters and others who help make this event a go!

.... I read TJ's post twice and was laughing so much! I'm totally flailing at all the amazing green dragons!! .... Time to start taking a bajillion screenshots of everything!