TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

The green was definitely a surprise, partly because I forgot what day it is! I got a normal mint (I joined DC after the event last year so this was my first go).

I don't have that much luck with my codes- mine is (Iv1yx) XD

Not all dragons go intro geen ;/ and none hatchling

btw how long i need wait beteen hunt eggs? i mean after what time i can find next egg?

Just now, Erra said:

Not all dragons go intro geen ;/ and none hatchling

btw how long i need wait beteen hunt eggs? i mean after what time i can find next egg?

They appear once every 5-10 minutes, I think :P

Does anyone have any idea if all the eggs are green permanently (or at all, I've only found two so far) or if it's just a temporary paint job to go with today?

I love my green Water Army!  They look positively festive!

The Shadow Walkers are particularly lovely in the green mist as well.  I wish they could stay that way!

Wooo I got the upsidedown mint!  Have fun everyone!

2 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

Does anyone have any idea if all the eggs are green permanently (or at all, I've only found two so far) or if it's just a temporary paint job to go with today?

If you mean the eggs in the basket, I assume they'll stay that color, since it's an Easter basket that won't change once Easter is over. Other eggs haven't colored mint for me.

3 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I think the correct question is if they are permanMINT.

I guess I didn't do too bad as far as codes go. I got 8Bel9.  My upside down mint looks like an upside down bell!

Wowhoo, I got the upside down egg. Last year I got a normal one. And thanks to the staff who sneaked onto my school last night and pained 90% of my Dragons green. :D

It's funny how nobody wants mints because they're so common but then they're the most popular thing on dragon cave ever

1 minute ago, Corteo said:

I think the correct question is if they are permanMINT.

*Ba-dum tisss*

Just now, Raynaleon said:

It's funny how nobody wants mints because they're so common but then they're the most popular thing on dragon cave ever

I wouldn't say nobody wants them.  There are loads of both collectors and lineage makers with plenty of mints around.

Just now, quinney said:

I wouldn't say nobody wants them.  There are loads of both collectors and lineage makers with plenty of mints around.

Okay that was exaggerated. But yeah XD

Just now, evinin said:

Where does one find this "Dragon's Dilemma" game?

Click on any of the biomes and you can play the game there. you can play it only once during the event, so be sure to make the right choice :)

I'm kind of really disappointed if all the eggs for the Easter basket is going to be green this year. I just really want a Jurassic World egg :(

Just now, Sheriziya said:

Click on any of the biomes and you can play the game there. you can play it only once during the event, so be sure to make the right choice :)

Sooo I played it and got an upside-down Mint Egg. Is this the special egg? :D

Woo, got an upside-down Mint! I love the sprites, sooooo much green! 

Just now, evinin said:

Sooo I played it and got an upside-down Mint Egg. Is this the special egg? :D

Sure is, well done XD

how many eggs are there this year?  I have 14 so far, but I have company over, so it's going to be harder to grab them in time.