TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Sigh~ its not possible to get the last 20 in an hour is it.

It's not. I've been hunting all day and I've only managed~ 40ish out of the lot, thanks to the eggs just not showing up. It's been real bad this year.

5 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

It's not. I've been hunting all day and I've only managed~ 40ish out of the lot, thanks to the eggs just not showing up. It's been real bad this year.

Yeah, add on top of it how busy.many ppl are, myself included and its a challenge.

I finally caught the 54th egg. It was a tricky hunt this year, but still fun. Thanks to the organizers and artists <3

So depressing...life has kept me busy and this will be another year when I am unable to collect all of the eggs. :( I haven't even gotten my favorite two...Loki and Thor. *bangs head on desk*

On 4/1/2018 at 9:38 AM, lilysally said:

Don‘t be so negative. There‘s much lower chances in real life for getting a job or other things and you still don‘t decide to stop living.

Nnnnot the best thing to say to someone who's never been able to have a job due to severe anxiety and has severe depression with suicidal thoughts. If I could just 'stop living' I would have by now but k.

24 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Yeah, add on top of it how busy.many ppl are, myself included and its a challenge.

Have to admit I wish it would carry on just a wee bit longer - I completely forgot that there's an Easter thing on the site. I've been here long enough to know better, but I still kinda wish that we could get some sort of alert for events etc :P

Well I got busy these days too. Actually I should be doing something else right now... 5 eggs left in 25 minutes. Let's hope...

20 minutes ago, yulerule said:

So how many minutes between eggs? I need 8 more.

Its beem 10-15 mins in between drops for me.

@kerrikins yeah, or at least an extra day. :T

Edited by Syiren

10 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Voting for an extra day! :ph34r:

Lol unlikely but I'm with you! I only have 34 of the 54 eggs this year. Even worse than last year. >_< 

Well, didn't get all thw eggs, but I love the ones I did find. :) thanks TJ and spriters for yet another fun event! :D

I WISH IT DIDN'T RUN ON EASTERN TIME!!!! ;A; It's barley 9pm for me.... so not fair... *sob*

I guess at least I only missed 3 eggs... sigh.. -_-

Really sorry for those who ran out of time.  I was so busy at work these past few days, I was afraid I wouldn't find all the eggs, either.  The only reason I was able to pull it off was because I got a half shift today.

One egg short! :(

Still, it was a lot of fun, starting with TJ's droll announcement and continuing through to the end. The chance to get another upsie down Mint, the minty green dragons all over my scroll, my leetle broccoli, the FOE eggs that started out all green and then became colorful, the prank banner and then the real one. And the artists gave us a fascinating collection of eggs which I loved, even though the references went way over my head as usual. Thanks to TJ and everyone who had any part in this. Can't wait until next year!

i didn't even get my heart egg. that one was the most important to me but it never spawned

Before the thread closes.... Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible!! I had so much fun! (But yes, pleeeaase shorter FoE egg-intervals in the future? Or at least consistent times?)

Agree with HeatherMarie about shorter egg drops, at least consistent time drops. Every ten minutes exactly, possibly?

Edited by Dorchet