TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Just now, SilverQuetzal said:

How many eggs can be collected? 54? Or was ist 52? I lost the number. ;_;

It was 54 ;)

1 minute ago, Shajana said:

It was 54 ;)

Danke. Thanks. Oh then I still need one. LOL Off to get the last egg. ^^

Thank you to everyone who helped with this 'Happy Something' event!! I had so much fun, my favorite part was definitely all the green dragons... Some of them were absolutely gorgeous with those colors. My favorites were Carina, Nebula, Hellhorse, Dorsal, and Florets... So beautiful. It's too hard to decide my favorite FoE eggs, there are so many awesome ones!

11 hours ago, quinney said:

I'm not impressed by that - I'd have loved to have seen one.  It would have been the only egg I know anything about! :lol:

okay yeah impressed was the wrong word. i would have loved to see one too! i just finished the series 😂

I might not be able to find all of them, either. Why are they taking so long to show up??

The eggs are even better in a variety of colours! I especially like DraconusUltamius's dragon, Kennon's bird, SkyWolf25's wolf (adorable!), NiraMalfunction's scorpion (yay Scorpio!), Starscream's Biting Pear, Tehpikachu's one with the little hearts on it (pretty!) and of course LadyLyzar's wonderful "you crack me up" egg.

10 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

I might not be able to find all of them, either. Why are they taking so long to show up??

I would love to have the chance to get the missing eggs fron the (past) event/s that would be cool!

I got my last one just now. 54. I can go to bed. ^^

33 minutes ago, SilverQuetzal said:

Danke. Thanks. Oh then I still need one. LOL Off to get the last egg. ^^

You are welcome. ^_^

I am finally done... now I can sleep.

8 hours ago, dragonwishes said:

Oh, I'm sorry, the link must be broken. Please click here to contact me. Sorry for the confusion! I hope I find someone to trade with~

I have a spriter's alt of one of those eggs, care to trade? ;D

vNc2gI6.gif

Thanks to TJ and all of the spriters for the event! It was a fun three days.

13 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I have a spriter's alt of one of those eggs, care to trade? ;D

vNc2gI6.gif

That little guy must be my favourite, glad I got the regular version. :)

12 eggs to go, but I'm too tired and they take too long to show up. Better luck next year.  :dry:

5 hours ago, songwithnosoul said:

The eggs are even better in a variety of colours! I especially like DraconusUltamius's dragon, Kennon's bird, SkyWolf25's wolf (adorable!), NiraMalfunction's scorpion (yay Scorpio!), Starscream's Biting Pear, Tehpikachu's one with the little hearts on it (pretty!) and of course LadyLyzar's wonderful "you crack me up" egg.

Glad you liked it! :)

Oh!  That reminds me, I was supposed to post something about my eggs!  Can't post direct photos on mobile though, so I guess I'll put the pictures in later.  Got it now

My eggs were the dragon egg holder thing and the spider egg.

draconiusultamius-1.png.74e3c7c19bf479d16ed04e2468455ac3.pngdraconiusultamius-2.png.db7102cf79b4fab187f4fe0590b39bd3.png

The dragon egg holder was based off a thing from DragonFable https://goo.gl/images/yrjHxj and the egg inside was based off the egg I chose in that game.

The spider egg was an homage to an Araneus diadematus spider that was living in the garden last year.  I actually made it last year and it was originally intended to be used as the egg for a creature in ToO, but I gave up after some point and lost interest in that.  

Personally, I feel like my eggs aren't good enough to be on the cave, especially considering how beautiful everyone else's eggs were, but here I am.

Edited by Draconiusultamius
Spelling

3 minutes ago, AwkwardCookie said:

are the eggs not showing up anymore? ?

Unless you have reached 54, they should still be, until midnight.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Unless you have reached 54, they should still be, until midnight.

oh whoops... i reached 54 without even realizing :P  ahahahaha thank you !

I have about 10 more eggs to find but it has been a long day and I'm very tired, (up since 4AM worked for 8 hours very physical and demanding job) sleep is calling me and the eggs are slow to show up so yes, this year probably won't get all of them.

I still have a handful to collect, but so far the green potion is my fav. I thougjt I saw the bubbles moving in the flask, but it was my eyes playing tricks then i was like, "aww, that would have cool. Oh well still my fav!" Lol XD

Oh my god only one egg left and I have them all. Yeah I could’ve spent those hours better but completion.

3 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

Oh my god only one egg left and I have them all. Yeah I could’ve spent those hours better but completion.

lol That's pretty much my thoughts when I'm constantly refreshing the AP... Could be spending those hours better but it's so worth it.

Another year, another incomplete collection of eggs :P Easter is always a very busy time for me, wish they dropped longer!

44/54. I'm trying to get them all but like others have said, bad spawn rates.

I was up until the deadline last year trying to get the eggs too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oooh and I just caught the Mint.