TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

I believe Tuesday night at midnight East Coast time...    Someone correct me if I'm wrong or verify my information...

I now have my 54 Eggs. looks in TJ's direction does to see if he doesanother one of his April Fool's Day things.

Didn't get a chance to post earlier, so-

Thanks TJ for such a great event! The mintyfied scrolls were awesome and I'm so happy that I now have my very own upside down Mint. <3 Loved that the Easter eggs were all green for a day as well!

Thanks spriters for all the cute Easter eggs! As usual I didn't get any of the references (except for the Loki/Thor egg, I'm so proud) and I still don't get most of them even after reading about them... but who cares, they're beautiful. :D I think my favorites this year are the wolfie and the eggplant. <3

I love the eggs and banners this year!  I think this year's favs for me are Corteo's red flower egg, Imbecamiel's flower egg, Kennon's pigeon egg, LadyLyzar's eggplant, and Shajana's gray and red egg. 

Managed to find all the eggs, as always they're so creative - even if I don't get all of the references!

For once I've managed to collect all the Easter eggs and they're all awesome!

This one is my favorite:

21 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

Imbecamiel
imbecamiel-1.png.425908a4fbf50a241501118e7e7527ab.png

Is it just me, or are the eggs taking more than 20 minutes to show more eggs? I don't even have half of them but they just aren't spawning as frequently as they should...

23 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Is it just me, or are the eggs taking more than 20 minutes to show more eggs? I don't even have half of them but they just aren't spawning as frequently as they should...

Same here. I don't think I will be able to collect them all. :(

*Hums in*

Gorgeous FoE sprites, many thanks, all artists. I'm in love with the two banners.

I'm extremely happy that I got a second chance at getting an upside-down Mint this year, as I was on hiatus last year - I got eaten in the game, but caught what I needed in the AP. ^>^ I hope the Dragon's Dilemma game remains a permanent DC April Fool's feature, in addition to whatever other jokes may occur. (For the record, I think it was a really good call to disable trading/teleprting on those Mints).

Also, I will admit that the announcement post cracked me up. XD

Good event. Very enjoyable. Thanks, everyone! 

40 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

They seemed to take longer than usual to show up for me too, though I did collect them all in the first day. i can understand why this slow egg drops would be frustrating to people who have had little free time to collect all 54 eggs.

And, on a side note, thanks as always to the spriters for your work on these events and eggs.

@rubina96 The FoE eggs are mainly there just for collecting purposes. Nothing much more than having some interesting eggs in your basket every Easter.

@Predat0rs have you been getting my PMs?

Now to look forward to this month's release and the birthday event in May.

Edited by Dorchet

3 hours ago, rubina96 said:

Hi guys! I am collecting all the eggs but I don't understand what they are for, what happens when one collects all of them?

You get to do a Happy Dance!

Until about an hour ago, I was almost sure I had no chance of collecting all of the missing eggs. Since I had to work, 3 days just weren't enough time :( However, it feels as if the eggs are appearing faster now..? I think, only 5 minutes passed between the last two ones.
It would be so great if they actually sped up a little bit!

Thanks to everyone who participated in bringing us yet another great event!  

Whoops, only got 8 of the eggs, and it ends today, don't it. Oh well. XD My own fault for forgetting about them. Thanks to everyone who made them and the rest of the staff for the event!

Edited by SheridanCharon

43 minutes ago, Hermeline said:

Until about an hour ago, I was almost sure I had no chance of collecting all of the missing eggs. Since I had to work, 3 days just weren't enough time :( However, it feels as if the eggs are appearing faster now..? I think, only 5 minutes passed between the last two ones.
It would be so great if they actually sped up a little bit!

If that were actually the case, that would be good, but I'm still not seeing any new ones popping up to replace the one I got ~10 minutes ago.

I hope it's not just that he expanded the random time it takes in both directions, that would be awful. e: To clarify, if it weren't for the unusually long gaps between eggs appearing I would not be concerned about an egg not appearing at the ten minute mark.

Edited by Guillotine

Thanks to everyone involved, the eggs are yet again, fantastic. I scored a female upside down to go with my male upside down, so even if they aren't upside down, I can still breed them, LMAO WOOT!

22 minutes ago, flyking said:

I don't know why but I really love the "You crack me up" easter egg.  ;w;

Me too!

As usual the artists have done a wonderful job. I just hope I can manage to get all the eggs.

I am not seeing them as often as I expected, though, and I have very little time left for hunting as I am headed out now for at least 2 hours. So far I have only managed to collect 37 of them.

yeah the gap between eggs showing up really does feel longer this time around. i thought it was just bad luck but i'm seeing a lot more posts about it. i mean it still just could be bad luck i guess.

I did it!!! I got them all! I love the animal themed ones best of all, I think.

And with my nice upside-down mint and full Easter basket, I can finally recline.

thank you for a great event, to all who helped make it happen!

Got one nice upside-down mint and all 54 eggs!

Thanks to everyone involved in organizing the event and creating the sprites. I especially liked the combination of April Fool's and the Festival of Eggs, all with separate sprites. :)

6 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Well, the event was okay but I’m not a big fan of the FoE eggs this year. I do hope we aren’t stuck with the upside down Mint event every April Fool’s after this. Two years in a row was enough.

Why not? I don't see a problem with it, a lot of people had fun.

If it was the only thing we did every single year for April Fools then yeah, it would get old. But it wasn't, was it?

Thanks for the Happy Something event. The post was hilarious. I'm not ashamed to have been a rat fink, as it earned me a cute as heck spider mint. I got the cave biome one last year, and I love him too.

Loved all the green sprites (And not gonna lie, some of them looked even more amazing in green!) and eggs. And when all the eggs revealed their true colors, and animations, I loved them as well. That cute as heck howling wolf is my personal fave. And not just because I didn't know what the majority of the rest represented. :lol:

And a big THANK YOU to all the people who kicked their Cave biome and Upside Down Mints to the AP. :wub::wub:  My scroll is looking mighty green thanks to you all! :)