TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Oh my gosh I just picked one up from the AP!!! I was so sad because I got eaten but I have my first mint now!

c252e2a00e211d0fc419b2eaff82cfbf.png

Omg I only have 30 eggs, can I find the rest in time? It stops tomorrow yeah?

43 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

Oh my gosh I just picked one up from the AP!!! I was so sad because I got eaten but I have my first mint now!

[snip]

That's amazing luck, well done!

1 hour ago, Chronomaly said:

Congrats! Same with me. I got eaten and then snagged one in the AP 11 minutes after the date change. I now have one from 2017 and 2018. :)

2 hours ago, Chronomaly said:

Wow congrats!!

Looks like this may be the first year I don't get all the eggs oh well. I was able to get about 25 or so on Sunday. Yesterday and today had to work so not much time on the computer and those eggs don't seem to show up that often at least for me seems to take around 15 minutes for most of them, and I can't spend the rest of the day on the computer getting the last.

Edited by Ramica

10 hours ago, voidrabbit said:

i'm kinda impressed there weren't any Stranger Things eggs this year. that show is so wildly popular :0

I'm not impressed by that - I'd have loved to have seen one.  It would have been the only egg I know anything about! :lol:

I nerded out so so so so so hard when I saw Axiom Verge's Rebirth Chamber as part of this year's Easter Egg

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's possible. The eggs show up every 10-15 minutes, so it's possible to get them all in one day if you just remember to refresh every 10-15 minutes (I set a timer to remind myself). It's harder now that it's the weekdays and lots of people have work or school, but it is possible.

Imposible, this is holidays, time for familiy... 3 days (where two is eatser) its too short time ;-;

Edited by Erra

Ah man, I don’t think I’m going to make it! It’ll take about 6 more hours if I don’t forget to check every 15 minutes, which I know that I will. I got stuff to do!! I’m gonna try, but I doubt I’ll get them.

13 hours ago, dragonwishes said:

Can you tell which eggs are my fav?

Either way, if anyone has any of the eggs in my signature for trade please click here to contact me!

These eggs aren't dragon eggs. They cannot be traded.

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Not my post, but try clicking at the link(and look at the title). ;) 

One of the only eggs I caught the reference to was the Loki one. So that's my favorite. :P Plus, that was one of the only Marvel movies I've watched.

4 minutes ago, Choppedmint said:

One of the only eggs I caught the reference to was the Loki one. So that's my favorite. :P Plus, that was one of the only Marvel movies I've watched.

*not-so-subtle-wink* Thanks! I'm terrible at catching references, so my own references are glaringly blatant, haha. x9

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Oh, I'm sorry, the link must be broken. Please click here to contact me. Sorry for the confusion! I hope I find someone to trade with~

Gah! I was so busy yesterday I hardly clicked any easter eggs. I've got 24 right now. I hope I can get them all before midnight.

Well, the event was okay but I’m not a big fan of the FoE eggs this year. I do hope we aren’t stuck with the upside down Mint event every April Fool’s after this. Two years in a row was enough.

9 minutes ago, water_angel said:

did the event really stop at noon? or do we have until midnight to finish?

You have until midnight EST tonight.

Hi guys! I am collecting all the eggs but I don't understand what they are for, what happens when one collects all of them?

1 minute ago, rubina96 said:

Hi guys! I am collecting all the eggs but I don't understand what they are for, what happens when one collects all of them?

Nothing happens, it's just to have fun collecting the images and trying to guess what they're inspired by.

I'm a little sad I won't have time to collect all the eggs this year, but I've worked all three days and I need my sleep right now.  My favorite of the ones I've caught is the ammonite fossil.   I love collecting ammonites!

5 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Nothing happens, it's just to have fun collecting the images and trying to guess what they're inspired by.

I'm a little sad I won't have time to collect all the eggs this year, but I've worked all three days and I need my sleep right now.  My favorite of the ones I've caught is the ammonite fossil.   I love collecting ammonites!

Thank you, I can see what many of them represent, but not everyone :rolleyes: