TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

2 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I've actually read the first book, it's been several years so I've been planning to reread it sometime soon. Didn't know it was a series! :o

Oh, holy cow, if you've only read the first book, you HAVE to read the rest of the series. It gets so. much. better. (Third one in the series is like... one of my favorite books of all time. I think I've read it about six times now. XD But all of them are really, really excellent.) 

5 minutes ago, Imbecamiel said:

Oh, holy cow, if you've only read the first book, you HAVE to read the rest of the series. It gets so. much. better. (Third one in the series is like... one of my favorite books of all time. I think I've read it about six times now. XD But all of them are really, really excellent.) 

I enjoyed the first book so I will definitely be doing that in the future! : D

Love your blue egg with flowers, by the way. The colours are amazing >_<

7 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

Corteo
corteo-1.gif.b7db84e060337b24dedd2c784bb2b821.gif

I LOVE this egg! Nice to see a Pascha reference in the middle of the Easter season! :D

Thank you all for the beautiful eggs and the fun event!

Edited by imperatrica101

i haven't even been lucky enough to get the new pretty purple or gold eggs ;-; not sure how i'm gonna get lucky enough to find the easter eggs..

Is it just me or are the eggs dropping like half hour apart?!?! OMFG! I'm never gonna finish this egg hunt!! :angry:

1 minute ago, White Fox said:

What's the Easter egg count? I've 54. Is that all of them?

54 is all.

I finally got all the eggs and I got my upside down Mint (Decided to influence her female to breed with my CB Gold ;)) AND I'M SO HAPPY THERE WAS A LOKI EASTER EGG TO GRAB! @SkyWolf25 Bless you for making it. :wub: I was gonna be really bummed if there was a DC (haha not Dragon Cave the first DC) one and no Marvel especially with Ragnarok having just came out.

I'm totally throwing one of those Loki only egg sprites on my sig. :D

Thanks for the fun little event and chance to get an upside down Mint, TJ and spriters!

34 minutes ago, auroradragon93 said:

i haven't even been lucky enough to get the new pretty purple or gold eggs ;-; not sure how i'm gonna get lucky enough to find the easter eggs..

The Easter egg pop up around your screen every 10-15 minutes. You just click them when you see them. :) You don't need to compete with anyone in the cave to click them, so you can do it in your own time. If you accidentally refresh before you click it, it'll still be there but in a different location on the page. These eggs don't hatch into dragons - they're purely decorative and go into your Easter basket badge. ^_^ 

@Starscream AHH THE BITING PEAR OF SALAMANCA THANK YOU! 

1 minute ago, DorkJulian said:

@Starscream AHH THE BITING PEAR OF SALAMANCA THANK YOU! 

Oh yeah! :D I was excited to see the Biting Pear of Salamanca too! That and the Loki/Thor ones were my favorite this year.

34 minutes ago, Fabula said:

I finally got all the eggs and I got my upside down Mint (Decided to influence her female to breed with my CB Gold ;)) AND I'M SO HAPPY THERE WAS A LOKI EASTER EGG TO GRAB! @SkyWolf25 Bless you for making it. :wub: I was gonna be really bummed if there was a DC (haha not Dragon Cave the first DC) one and no Marvel especially with Ragnarok having just came out.

I'm totally throwing one of those Loki only egg sprites on my sig. :D

Thanks for the fun little event and chance to get an upside down Mint, TJ and spriters!

Thank you! I like Loki too, so the pleasure's mine. :)

You're more than welcome to use them!

2 hours ago, imperatrica101 said:

I LOVE this egg! Nice to see a Pascha reference in the middle of the Easter season! :D

Thank you all for the beautiful eggs and the fun event!

Hahaha I am so happy someone recognized it!

On 1.04.2018 at 6:00 AM, TJ09 said:

For the next three days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

How get all 50+ egss in three days? how its possible?! Today is last day and i have only 24, becouse i'm sick and cant celebrate eatser with family.

1 minute ago, Erra said:

How get all 50+ egss in three days? how its possible?! Today is last day and i have only 24, becouse i'm sick and cant celebrate eatser with family.

It's possible. The eggs show up every 10-15 minutes, so it's possible to get them all in one day if you just remember to refresh every 10-15 minutes (I set a timer to remind myself). It's harder now that it's the weekdays and lots of people have work or school, but it is possible.

Happy Something to everybody.

I've only caught four eggs. :(

Hope to catch more. 

2 hours ago, auroradragon93 said:

No luck needed. The easter eggs do just appear (one every 10-15 minutes) on the different DC pages. And they are on whatever page you look at, not just on a specific one. Personally, I use the "Cave" and/or the "Account" page to pick them up, because those are shortest and I don't have to scroll so much to see the egg. (It's usually at the bottom of the page for me.) Then just pick it up, go back to cave or account page, and refresh (F5) when the time is up again to find the next one. (And as StormWizard said, if you refresh before picking up that's no problem, the egg stays there until you take it.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I actually appreciate the longer time frame for looking for the Easter eggs. Last couple of years I've worked Easter day and been too exhausted to collect eggs. Totally missed 2017, due to my work schedule. So this is wonderful to be able to hunt longer than just Easter day like we used to. So thank you!! 

Yes, three days is quite nice to collect our Festival Of Eggs eggs, even though I finish collecting all in the first day. 

11 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

Starscream

starscream-1.png.d0399d0518c8129f5b2a2660f9284f40.pngstarscream-2.png.3e2e0f42304c8016175a17e59e68ed25.png

Sunstorm, the clone (twin) brother of Starscream

The Biting Pear of Salamanca

Thank you for all your wonderful easter egg sprites and their explanations. Sometimes after reading the additional notes it's like finding them all over again, as I like to zoom in on each egg individually and really appreciate the detail you have put into them. 

How many eggs are there? I think I have them all but I'd just like to double check. 

17 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

How many eggs are there? I think I have them all but I'd just like to double check. 

9 rows x 6 per row = 54 Total :)

Edited by Velvet_paw