TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

4 minutes ago, WolvGirl19 said:

How do I get the banner to show up? I only have the eggs. 

You will get your first banner next year. :-)

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

Oops, apparently my last attempt at FoE was in 2014. Lol. 

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the punishMINT this year. B) And the sidewalk chalk banner is the artistic representation of my soul, so I love it more than anything. 

I looooooved the sidewalk chalk banner! The 'real' banner is awesome too of course, but a part of me wishes the chalk one had stayed, it was so cute and innocent and sweet. (And that green-outlined dragon actually looks much better then anything I was able to draw as a kid!)

HeatherMarie, I agree with you on the banner, I really, REALLY wish it could have stayed the sidewalk...

One More Eggy to find...

I believe Tuesday night at midnight East Coast time...    Someone correct me if I'm wrong or verify my information...

I now have my 54 Eggs.  I'll wait a few minutes to be sure that all that are dropping in case someone, looks in TJ's direction does another one of his April Fool's Daythings.

I love the new banner - it's so playful and energetic! I needed that after looking at the 2016 banner again, which will always look like "dragon roast on a decorated table" to me. :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I love the new banner - it's so playful and energetic! I needed that after looking at the 2016 banner again, which will always look like "dragon roast on a decorated table" to me. :unsure:

:lol: Omg I can totally see that! I didn't remember what the 2016 banner looked like so I had to go look and yup. Now I'll never be able to see it differently.

This year's banner is beautiful! It's so satisfying to look at :D

Edited by jashab14

I thought the sidewalk chalk one was gonna stay the real one, but I can say that I'm pleasantly pleased with this one as well. I love all the little dragons working on their eggs. 

I just keep forgetting to check the site for new Easter eggs so I'll probably miss many - how long is the egg hunt going to last?

5 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I just keep forgetting to check the site for new Easter eggs so I'll probably miss many - how long is the egg hunt going to last?

Till the end of tomorrow (Tuesday) cave time.

Oh man I forgot so much was happening yesterday...April fools...Easter...and I was gone most of the day to see Hamilton in Portland. >_< Now I have to speed to catch up. Ack! 

Just now, Lagie said:

Till the end of tomorrow (Tuesday) cave time.

Thanks! I think I'll have enough time to gather a pleasant amount of the pretty eggs. ^_^

Will we EVER get to recieve the cuties as a whole?  I find it a bit rediculous that there's only a 1 in 6 chance to get a cute egg.  Both years I've participated have been fails...I think last year's was a regular egg/eaten, but this year was an eaten chance:(  It takes TOO LONG to wait!

But aside from that, are there going to be any easter dragons this year?  I don't remember if you guys do dragons for this event...

The Festival of Eggs lasts for 3 days.  Everything being Mint colored was only for 24 hours for April Fool's.

11 minutes ago, terrerio35 said:

But aside from that, are there going to be any easter dragons this year?  I don't remember if you guys do dragons for this event...

We've never had Easter dragons., only the Festival of Eggs.

But we could maybe get an egg that is special, if you are lucky.

I like to collect all those eggs. *back to hunting*

I think I finally got all of the eggs- 54 in total! I'll tell you, when I first saw that mint-egg for the easter hunt, I stared at it and squinted for a while.

My upside-down mint egg is only upside-down on the dragon's page, not on the scroll list; is this a bug, or intentional?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

1 minute ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

My upside-down mint egg is only upside-down on the dragon's page, not on the scroll list, is this a bug, or intentional?

This is normal behavior.