TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

24 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yes, I did the wolf and Loki/Thor helmets! The 9 rows of green eggs were great, I bet Loki the Egg approved. ;)

+) I was expecting the black egg with the wizard hat to be more colourful. I wonder what it's referencing?

Ah, I’m in love with them <3 haha, yeah, the Loki egg was definitely in its right element ! 

I’m thinking either Merlin or Harry Potter, but I could be wrong ; o 

6 hours ago, Reignhart said:

*Picks up 2 green eggs*

They're....all going to be green, aren't they?

DC:

c2f.jpg

It was funny while it lasted but I'm glad it's only for a day. What an eyesore. X)

that ... was a very accurate image to the situation. i'm impressed.

5 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I'm glad you like him! Little wulfie likes you too. : D

@SkyWolf25 I love all your sprites from the Dragon Request threads, and I'm not disappointed by the 1r7wj68.gif and 13pudg1.gif!

I think I have a slight favoritism towards these eggs for a couple of reasons. Thor (Ragnarock) was actually the first Marvel character (and movie) I saw, and I really enjoyed it. The little wolf is my second favourite animal (after the tiger ;)), and it kinda reminds me of the Annoying Dog Image result for annoying dog from Undertale at the same time lmao

Edited by kittyrules2003

6 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

@SkyWolf25 I love all your sprites from the Dragon Request threads, and I'm not disappointed by the 1r7wj68.gif and 13pudg1.gif!

I think I have a slight favoritism towards these eggs for a couple of reasons. Thor (Ragnarock) was actually the first Marvel character (and movie) I saw, and I really enjoyed it. The little wolf is my second favourite animal (after the tiger ;)), and it kinda reminds me of the Annoying Dog Image result for annoying dog from Undertale at the same time lmao

Aaah so many nice people with nice words ;-; thank you! And yes, he reminded me of Annoying Dog when I was lining the egg and it was black and white. XD Such a resemblance!

As for me, my favourites are:

Spoiler

1n7wkwb.png1apdq3l.gif18gbbs9.pngvcg0w6.pngtcrmno.gifxhex9a.png that's a lot of favourites...

I have no idea what anything refers to but they all look lovely ! Thanks, artists :)

I think I've got all of them. Now to wait a day and a half to see what happens (:

Edited by WolvGirl19
Typo

Aww, I was hoping they'd just all be green. Explains the duplicate floral ones.

Looks like they're still dropping, have we figured out how many there are?

2 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Aww, I was hoping they'd just all be green. Explains the duplicate floral ones.

Looks like they're still dropping, have we figured out how many there are?

54, they drop for a full three days.

This may be the first year that I will not gather all the Easter eggs. I have such a busy time ahead of me these few days! And the eggs don't seem to be dropping as frequently for me as usual, either. I will gather what I can, but this is low on my list of priorities right now. Sad, because they are all so well done.

Oops, apparently my last attempt at FoE was in 2014. Lol. 

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the punishMINT this year. B) And the sidewalk chalk banner is the artistic representation of my soul, so I love it more than anything. 

I don't have anymore EGGs appearing.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I only have about 30.

39 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

so i think i'm doing a little better this year

doing better - Edited.png

Omg, that single egg just sitting there has made my day XD That's not a 'little' better, that's 16 times better! 

I've succeeded in rushing all the eggs earlier on, now I'm peacefully floating through the pages, haha.

4 minutes ago, alex638 said:

I don't have anymore EGGs appearing.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I only have about 30.

I just caught one about a minute ago, they're just appearing very slowly for me. 

I finally get all of the eggs.

My favourites this year are the fossil, the scorpion and the plant-growing-out-of-a-seed? egg :lol:

Thanks everyone who contributed to this event!

I am finding myself having trouble finding my easter eggs... I keep looking for green.

53 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

so i think i'm doing a little better this year

doing better - Edited.png

hahah thought i was the only one with that single egg!

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.27.19 pm.png

Hahaha aww, I kinda liked the green eggs!

The real banner does look better though hehehe ^^

The real banner is very cute. I liked the other one too. Very childlike. ^^ On my 9th row. Just a few more to go and I'll be finished for this year.

WB

51 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Oops, apparently my last attempt at FoE was in 2014. Lol. 

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the punishMINT this year. B) And the sidewalk chalk banner is the artistic representation of my soul, so I love it more than anything. 

I liked that wee chalky minty! :D

I hope everyone had a great holiday and Easter Egg Hunt. I don't know exactly how many eggs can be found this year nut it was fun catching all those minty eggs. Thanks to TJ and all those folks who made this event possible!

I enjoyed it.  Unfortunately/fortunately I woke up around 5:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep.  So I started scanning theu some old family photos of my family, grandkids, etc and kept picking up more eggs.  Now at abt 9:15 I only need three more, so I might as well stick t out...  lol

c