TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

20 minutes ago, jis99 said:

Got my 54 eggs tonight :D

I'll be checking the next 2 days to see if more are added.

Has it been confirmed (until now at least) that it's 54 in total?

How do you tell the difference between a mint found in the legit biome caves over a "cave" mint? (NOT asking about the upside down ones...)

1 minute ago, bluesonic1 said:

That seems to be the most people have found today.

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

How do you tell the difference between a mint found in the legit biome caves over a "cave" mint? (NOT asking about the upside down ones...)

Once you click on them and view the egg, their location says cave

If you have an upside down mint, it also says Location: Cave

You can't really know unless you actually view the egg ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by dragonwishes

1 minute ago, bluesonic1 said:

Pretty much. I have not seen a new FoE in more than five hours since I got my 54th egg.

4 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

Once you click on them and view the egg, their location says cave

If you have an upside down mint, it also says Location: Cave

Oh..well I guess I got super lucky. I got my upside down today, and I'm in the AP and just found a cave egg >>

EDIT: I guess I didn't. LOL, I thought I did cause I went back and looked at my own egg for comparison. OOPS. Dang

EDIT EDIT: BUT, IT IS AN OFFPSRING OF AN UPSIDE DOWN MINT from last year I think? So yay! :D

Edited by PhoenixEterna

7 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Oh..well I guess I got super lucky. I got my upside down today, and I'm in the AP and just found a cave egg >>

EDIT: I guess I didn't. LOL, I thought I did cause I went back and looked at my own egg for comparison. OOPS. Dang

EDIT EDIT: BUT, IT IS AN OFFPSRING OF AN UPSIDE DOWN MINT from last year I think? So yay! :D

I just auto'd an egg from 2 upside downs.  Hopefully someone will treasure it.

Edited by Imzadi

I have enjoyed our Easter Fool's Day! Very nice to have a Mint Appreciation Day! And now that I have my 54 green Easter eggs, and have learned how to screenshot with my phone, I am heading to bed.

*poofs, leaving behind a large pile of egg-shaped brownies*

Good night, and Happy Easter!

3 hours ago, Shokomon said:
  22 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Let me bring back some badges, since the Dilemma has returned!

Blamers: f5azbb.jpg  sdojvb.jpg 3322qdt.jpg  2v16gia.jpg

Say Nothing: 351fsqr.jpg 2iqz7zk.jpg 2n158px.jpg iy1mz8.jpg 

You DIED: 4lobpi.jpg 2d1v9zm.jpg 10nbbqx.jpg

{snip}

- For people's getting in to the Dilemma! 

Also, if you can't find the game, try going into the biomes!

Edit:

Also, more notes about the Mints and Game!

• Upside downs are UN-TELEPORTABLE for some reason. Dang it! I was thinking of gifting someone with the one I got.
  • They ARE, however, abandon-able! Maybe we will see some in the AP from some gifters?
  • You can only play the game once. Choose wisely!
  • All eggs gained from the game are CAVE biome, which can give you some fun breeding options!
  • Special Mint dragons (eggs and all) are only upside down on the view page and the breeding results page. Otherwise, they look normal.
  • This was thought to be a one time event for April Fools 2017, and the drama was REAL. Good thing it came back! 

For your April Fool's needs! - YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE GAME TODAY! You've got less than 1 hour left!

Also, HAPPY EASTER! 

A very minty Easter!

Yay, I figured out how to save my ND image from today for my forum siggy!

I've been trying to get screenshots of all the green dragons, so I can remember what they looked like when they go back to normal. But I've got 7 pages worth of dragons! Anyone got a better system? Or better yet, has anyone else saved images of what they look like now that they can share?

3 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

I've been trying to get screenshots of all the green dragons, so I can remember what they looked like when they go back to normal. But I've got 7 pages worth of dragons! Anyone got a better system? Or better yet, has anyone else saved images of what they look like now that they can share?

I've actually been working on that for the last three hours, lol. Screenshoting every green sprite and saving it into a huge paint file (I do this for most events). But I'm pretty sure multiple people are putting the green sprites on the wiki, it might be easier to simply go to the wiki and save all the images from there.

9 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

^You can save the page, and that saves all the images as well.

Is there a way to do that and save it as something other then an html file? That's the only way I can see to save the whole page, and my computer doesn't seem to like opening saved html files like that. *shrugs*

3 minutes ago, TheDragonQueen1998 said:

just got 54 eggs. Thats all of them?

Seems like it currently.

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Is there a way to do that and save it as something other then an html file? That's the only way I can see to save the whole page, and my computer doesn't seem to like opening saved html files like that. *shrugs*

Traditionally that saves smth.html and a folder of smth_files. In that file folder you'll get all the images.

1 hour ago, dragondoodle said:

You can't catch the same egg twice, so the theory is that those are different eggs. There are actually 3 different ones that look similar like that, but the common thought is that they'll look different when the green goes away. ^_^

Thanks for clarifying!

Got 54 eggs! I'm taking a last look at all of the green images (and taking screenshots) before they go away.

Glad to see the eggs and dragons not green.

Sorry, but there's 31 pages of posts. How do you get the event thing to come up? Do you get only one shot at it?

Just now, rayemoon said:

Sorry, but there's 31 pages of posts. How do you get the event thing to come up? Do you get only one shot at it?

Unfortunately you missed it. :( It was only for April Fools.

1 minute ago, rayemoon said:

At this point it is too late, as the Dragon Dilemma only lasted till 12 AM DC time. All you would have had to do was click a biome though and then it would pop up.