deleted_account

In-game block system - master sollution to many problems (even future ones)

I post this here because it MAY have something to do with the issue - @TJ09 - do you know anything ?

I made an offer on a trade this morning. As you do. My bell lit up, and I went to check. It was declined THREE TIMES. I thought - that's a bit odd. I went to look at the trade and sure enough it was still up there. I imagine that poor trader may well have thought I was offering the same egg over and over - when I wasn't. I cancelled the trade and now it is gone - but.... that MAY account for some of the  constant re-offering people are seeing, I think ? If declining doesn't always achieve a decline ?

Look (that was ONE offer I made, declined ineffectively three times before I cancelled it.) TJ - I have the screenie with the trader's name if you need it.)

image.png.ad24e5d50721b556cc86ff47b03ab00b.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Fair enough - but I do think that my trader may have really thought I was just offering the same egg over and over,

That was why I started a topic in help. I have no doubt at all that my trader thought I had offered the same thing several times - they declined it three times before I saw and cancelled my offer., I didn't do it - a glitch did. If my offer is declined I never make the same offer again. But I bet that trader thought I did.