Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Scroll records glitch

FINALLY the scroll stats page is working - EXCEPT that when it comes to breeding records I get a dragon of - someone else's, not my own...

5abe6b5c4f149_Image1.png.a8c61d3f184344f06baa4d9f8a0ca9dc.png

AND it suggests that dragon has no children, which is not true....

How are other people doing on this ? I know I am not alone.

Wow, that's really weird! I just tried my scroll and it gave me the exact same thing, same dragon. It's not even just that it's not *my* dragon, but that dragon has *tons* of children, so it's just wrong all around.

edit: I see that the actual 'scroll records' is still horribly out of date and that makes me sad. I wonder if it's ever going to be updated? 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Please refresh my memory for how to access this, I rarely use it and would like to see the issue.

Actually I also don't understand the "you currently hold this record" note on some of them where I KNOW I don't ! I know at least three cases where Princess Lucy is ahead of me, for instance.

Something is wrong there, I checked my scroll stats and now I hold some records in categories. I know other users have more dragons than I do in all of those that I say I lead!

Exactly. And which of yours has the most children ? XD

Yep, there is definitely a goof in the "Most Children" bit.  Same result for me as well.

@TJ09 This will have to be your cup of tea.

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

The help section is not for unofficial features. I know it's kind of weird that I both run Dragon Cave and a "third party" site, but anything on DCRecords isn't official and doesn't come with any guarantees of, well, anything. I've tried to set the expectation that official help will not be given in this section, though you can usually reach me directly about such things.