KaleChip

ANSWERED:TJ09 Leave an Egg, Take an Egg problems

I used it, and put in my Script Dragon Egg for an IDK what that is egg but chose anyway because it looked cool. If you go to the site you can see the Script Dragon Egg, getting rid of it should've (I think) put me out of egg lock and opened up a spot for the other egg I was supposed to claim. I understand that you can choose to leave without taking, but I had intended to take that egg and it is no longer on the site. I don't exactly know how I can fix this or get the egg. The Script Dragon Egg is still showing up on my scroll, but it shouldn't since....I got rid of it.

Edit: It's a monarch dragon. So it was totally something worth it

Edited by KaleChip

If the egg you wanted is gone then someone else has taken it.  Your egg will still show on your scroll until someone takes it, because the site works as a trade link.  It does not leave your scroll till it is picked up.

I'm not seeing a Monarch egg, so someone else must have taken it. I have multiple CB Monarchs that I could breed for you if that would help?

Edited by The Dragoness

It's ok guys I was just being silly and apparantly very clueless to the system. But thanks for letting me know!

The help section is not for unofficial features. I know it's kind of weird that I both run Dragon Cave and a "third party" site, but anything on DCRecords isn't official and doesn't come with any guarantees of, well, anything. I've tried to set the expectation that official help will not be given in this section, though you can usually reach me directly about such things.