Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flamerain

Flamerain

Hi guys! ^-^

I'm a new member on "Dragon Cave" and I wanted to introduce myself!

Some facts about me:

My user name is Flamerain and I'm from Germany. I love to read and write, but I can't draw  (I'm just bad at it lol)

I'm still going to school, but I have no idea what to do with my life after the years in "Hell"^^

Personally I think that dragons are cool and one of the most epic mythical creatures.

That's it, I guess lol.

Hope that everybody is having a good day! :)

Hello and welcome! I need to practice drawing, I've been procrastinating for years on it. I just don't prioritize it anymore, and I used to love to draw.

Welcome to Dragon Cave and its forums! If you have questions or want help, go look at the Mentoring Project in this sub-thread. Otherwise, just ask and people should be happy to help.

Hello guys!

Thank you all so much for the kind replies - they really mean a lot to me! ^^

@purpledragonclaw: You should definitely keep the drawing up, especially because you used to love it! I`m sure that your work is great^^

@sh20000sh: Thank you for the warm welcome! Do you still draw? You said that you almost gave up, but it seems like you didn´t, right?^^

@rihannalexis: Thank you as well for the warm welcome! I`ll make sure that I´ll have a good time and I hope that you are enjoying the forum as well^^

@Dorchet: Hello^^ Thank you for the link that leads to the Menotring Project. I`ll deinitely check it up!

I hope that all of you are having a good day/night! ^^