Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hibiwiki

Heyo!

Heyooo! been on the site itself for a few months, but im coming to the forum to do some trading and chat with other community members! 

And what a great time to join, i'm egglocked and still need to get one new egg ;; if someone would like a xenowyrm chrono egg send me a pm, its hot off the presses!

Hello and welcome! You picked the perfect time to join, we're right in the middle of a new release. I would take that Xeno if I wasn't locked myself. ;) 

Just now, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You picked the perfect time to join, we're right in the middle of a new release. I would take that Xeno if I wasn't locked myself. ;) 

Haha, I can tell! I actually got a friend to take it off my hands who prefers casual egg hunting. So it all worked out!

Welcome, Hibiwiki, to the DragonCave forums. I hope you have a really great time here. Sounds like I was a little too late in my welcome. ;) 

On 3/26/2018 at 10:10 AM, rihannalexis said:

Welcome, Hibiwiki, to the DragonCave forums. I hope you have a really great time here. Sounds like I was a little too late in my welcome. ;) 

It's never too late! Thank you~

Welcome to the site ! Idk if you’re interested, but I’d be willing to breed some eggs for you when you aren’t egg locked. 

Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forum!

I hope you are having a good time. 

Same here I would be willing to breed some dragons for you to. I would not want anything in return. Just wanted to be of some help.  Just let me know.😉

16 hours ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forum!

I hope you are having a good time. 

Same here I would be willing to breed some dragons for you to. I would not want anything in return. Just wanted to be of some help.  Just let me know.😉

Thank you! I think i'm actually pretty well off right now though, not having dragons that I super need at the moment, but thank you for the offer :D

On 28/3/2018 at 1:07 AM, Hibiwiki said:

Aw shucks, You don't have to do that! I don't have much to offer back in return

You don’t have to give me anything in return either, I’d be glad to just help you out ^^