TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Wei55 said:

why are all the biomes empty to me? :( 

They will be like that. During new releases the biomes get wiped really fast. Be ready before the five minute mark.

Just now, Wei55 said:

@Dorchet   but i'm being really fast with an eye on the clock and even the volcano and coast biomes are just... empty

Oh, that always happens in the beginning. For the first few hours only the biomes with new dragons will have eggs. Volcano and Coast get a small break for now.

@Wei55they only pop out a few at the 5 min marks so if you can't refresh exactly at the right time you won't see anything, probably.

Wow I got viewbombed super fast.

Ooh, new eggs! Managed to catch two of the yellow-and-orange eggs (which look kind of familiar to me?), so now I just need to purples and golds. I can't wait to see what these hatch into, especially the purples/golds; I absolutely love that shade of purple!

I grabbed two of the orange speckled and three of the shiny gold ones. :D Now I've got to wait a few hours for something to hatch and to abandon something else then I'll hunt for a couple of the purples. I'm loving the colours!

I found purple in the forest, and orangy ones in the desert. Where are the gold-like ones?

1 minute ago, bluedog said:

I found purple in the forest, and orangy ones in the desert. Where are the gold-like ones?

Alpine for gold, Forest for purple and desert/jungle for the speckled eggs.

Edited by Dorchet

Just now, bluedog said:

I got mine in Alpine.

To all who post here, beware of users clicking your signature scroll links and viewbombing your eggs. It's happening already.

@Ashywolf

Yep, it's happening to me as well.  Just fog your precious new eggies everyone!

Edited by jerzeeshadow

.... I don't know what to do with myself now. Usually with new releases I'm madly refreshing the biomes for at least two hours to fill up... Locking myself within the first 10 minutes is weird. What do I do now?

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

.... I don't know what to do with myself now. Usually with new releases I'm madly refreshing the biomes for at least two hours to fill up... Locking myself within the first 10 minutes is weird. What do I do now?

Start thinking about what other breeds you might want to breed these with, based off the colours. I'm loving the purple myself and I'm already desperate to know what the adult will look like. :P I'm locked too so now I'm trying to think about what will go nicely with purple, if the adults turn out to be the same lovely shade. 

Okay, it's time for me to go to bed and forget this for awhile. I got my first two eggs easily in the 5 and 10 minute drops, but now they are flying so fast that I can't grab any more.  I'm exhausted from two long hard days and really can't handle this right now.

And, yes, make sure to fog your new eggs! If you post here you become a target for viewbombing immediately! Don't take any chances!

Of course there's a new release, I locked up earlier with AP finds. Save some for me!

Viewbombers are at it again? Thanks for the heads-up!

I really really really hope the adults will keep the egg's colors, at least with that beautiful purple... It's so beautiful. We don't have that type of purple in the game yet.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I really really really hope the adults will keep the egg's colors, at least with that beautiful purple... It's so beautiful. We don't have that type of purple in the game yet.

Agreed! That is a lovely shade and I hope the adults will keep it! :)

That purple egg is pretty. Hopefully the adults don't disappoint me.

Phew it feels like a long time since we've had a release :P Have 1 of each so far, I'll get more when my other eggs hatch. Purple egg looks beautiful, reminds me of the foil Easter eggs are wrapped in. Thanks TJ and spriters!