TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Beautiful adults! O.o  Both species ^^

Could someone please remind me the egg description of the Freckled?

2 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Could someone please remind me the egg description of the Freckled?

This egg is yellow with orange speckling

Just now, Merlot said:

This egg is yellow with orange speckling

Thank you very much! ^^

1 minute ago, Alrexwolf said:

I just realized.... do these guys have spriter's alts? 

Only holiday dragons and prize dragons have spriter's alts. So, no.

Edited by songwithnosoul

Just now, songwithnosoul said:

Only holiday dragons and prize dragons have spriter's alts.

Bahaha! My last two releases were Christmas and Valentine's day, I totally forgot it's not an every release thing :lol:

Yay, the purple Florets finally grew up, and they are gorgeous!  I like the gold Florets too, but purple is my favorite color.

These dragons are amazing! Truth to tell, I wasn’t excited about the S1 hatchies but they really — uhmmm — blossomed in their adult stage :)

[back to that cave to catch more]

5 hours ago, PieMaster said:

I've talked about it in the unofficial discord a bit, but yes, they were! Originally, the purple female was the only adult sprite, and the gold variant was my spriter alt. They were intended to be a male-only breed for 2015's Valentine's Day. After they didn't get picked, Play and I repurposed them into a regular breed and added dimorphism, using my alt color scheme as a second variant. Since then, we've revised and cleaned up the sprites, and now here we are with a release, 3 years later c:

I must say I'm very glad they didn't end up as a Valentine's release... They are so wonderful and awesome I would be very disappointed if I could only collect them one week a year!

I can't stop staring at the Florets, they are just so freaking awesome!! I'm very biased when it comes to purple so of course that's my favorite, but I'm liking the golds more and more, those wings are beautiful. ... I got 1,000 Royal Blues in a little under 2 years, wonder how many Florets I can get by the end of this year? *ponders*

So, if a freckled found itself in modern days, would it collect a stoplight? :P

Love the florets, of both colours!

I was surprised to see the Freckles appear so soon! (So glad that I don't have to worry about saying the name anymore. |D)

Congrats on the lovely release, @Kennon~ Hoping to see more of your concepts in-cave someday.

As for the Florets: I'm not usually a big fan of golds or yellows, but the colors are muted enough that I actually like it quite a bit. While the purples don't really fit my tastes, it is nice to have another purple (non-holiday) release.

I'm loving both of the Floret adult dragons but catching more than my initial 2-3 of each color has alluded me. However the Freckled has made up the difference with their abundance. Well done to all the artists involved and patience to those dragonkeepers catching their favorites!

The adults look amazing! Especially the purple Floret dragons, they are stunning <3

Ohhhh~ The Florets are lovely!

And congrats Kennon! Your Freckleds made it our to the clogged DR! YAY!

I can't wait to make a checker using both colors of Florets! It's probably going to be one of my favorites to look at when I'm done. I haven't decided what to breed the Freckled with yet, but as soon as I do, they'll be used in a checker, too!

Edited by prismatika

This is the first time where I am not be able to get at least one CB of each released dragon.

It is sad that useres with slow internet are always left behind. Bad release for me.

But congrats to those who go one.

Oh wow! :o I love these adults so much! Both breeds are absolutely gorgeous and I'm so excited to collect them. I love both variants of the Florets, but as much as I love the purple ones, I think I love the gold ones even more. I love the colour scheme so much. And the Freckled is so cute! Wow! Thank you so much for these new additions, spriters and TJ. :D I'm very in love.

I love love love the female gold Florets!! Managed to snag three of the purple and four golds, these will definitely be a new favourite of mine c: