TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Precogged, influenced, incubated, and put in hatcheries. All that's left is to happily brood over my babies. (  ´ω`)

Finally managed to get one of each of the flowery eggs. And it only took selling my soul to the devil. 

It seems like the orange-speckled ones may be ultra-common, they are just sitting there in their biomes in-between the 5 minute drops. The purple/golds on the other hand still seem to be emptying out fairly fast.

Omg these gold eggs, still got none XD have a pair of the purple and speckled, though.

How wonderful! Gorgeous new eggs and awfully good looking hatchies! I'm really liking the sweet smelling hatchies the best but have a hard time which of the flowery ones I like better. Looking forward to them all growing up.

Thanks TJ and all the spriters. Your dedication and contributions are AWESOME!

I'm seeing multiple dead new-release eggs in hatcheries and it breaks my heart. I wish everyone would realize that putting new releases into hatcheries right away is not a good idea. A good third of the ones I've clicked on in AoND are sick!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

I'm seeing multiple dead new-release eggs in hatcheries and it breaks my heart. I wish everyone would realize that putting new releases into hatcheries right away is not a good idea. A good third of the ones I've clicked on in AoND are sick!

At lot of those are ones that were added by viewbombers... 

But, yes, don't add young ages (6 days and higher!) to hatcheries, it will make them sick over time.

Yes, I am going to wait a full day after catching my eggs before putting them in a signature or one of the hatcheries.

What's best is that you hide your scroll after fogging your eggs. Simple as that so newer eggs won't be added. I haven't had a problem since January. Every now and then if I show off one of my new codes, it starts getting views but that's nothing a simple fog can't fix.

Was so worried I missed the release and got on to snag my fill just in time. Thanks so much TJ and spriters for this release, really loving all the babs so far cx <3 

I got two 'orange speckled' eggs, one each from the Desert and the Jungle biomes. How interesting.

Here's hoping I can grab the other kind of egg!

Well that was easy. Grabbed three of each of the shiny flower eggs, and now everything is hidden nice and safe. Yay. I'm so glad I checked the game tonight lol.

Edited by silver_tiger

Again going to say how much I love the length of this release. Genuine thanks are in order for that, especially if this trend continues.

Ok this is all fine and dandy but

who the heck is the one person looking at Volcano are you ok are you lost

10 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

And let's not forget the one looking at Coast! :D

anyone wanna trade a purple one for a yellow one? lol somehow got in the wrong biome and got an extra purple. edit wait theres 3 colors?

On the good side first time in a long time I've gotten first day of a release...

Edited by TempestSea

Got 2 of each kind of eggs.

And this is really awesome! 

Can't wait to see the adults.

42 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

This made me laugh so hard omg!

49 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

omg XD

It's only been a day since the release but I'm already impatient. Grow up guys!

1 minute ago, LishaDragon said:

Volcano now has four lost souls and coast has two...i think they're really lost now..

all the biomes are showing regular eggs now

Yup, saw that. Very tired and hiding my new eggs. I didn't do that last night, and came back to some of my eggs broken dead. Was not happy to find that, so I'm being cautious even with being exhausted. Night night folks, and don't forget to tuck your new eggs into beds of fog for safety's sake. 

*Is really silly when exhausted*

Oh, totally missed this release. I was out all day with friends of mine. I hope I'll catch a full set today :)

ETA: Well, I got two of the yellow with orange speckling. That was fast :) Now keeping my fingers crossed for the other while hunting the Forest and Alpine :D

On 3/25/2018 at 6:43 AM, Ashywolf said:

To all who post here, beware of users clicking your signature scroll links and viewbombing your eggs. It's happening already.

Thanks for the warning! I've incubated and fogged my eggs :)

Why do people do this despicable thing? What are they trying to achieve with it?

Edited by Sheriziya

22 minutes ago, LishaDragon said:

Yup, saw that. Very tired and hiding my new eggs. I didn't do that last night, and came back to some of my eggs broken dead. Was not happy to find that, so I'm being cautious even with being exhausted. Night night folks, and don't forget to tuck your new eggs into beds of fog for safety's sake. 

*Is really silly when exhausted*

Also, warding eggs with the white healer dragons is a good thing. One can ward even if the egg is fogged/hidden. :) HTH!

20 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

Also, warding eggs with the white healer dragons is a good thing. One can ward even if the egg is fogged/hidden. :) HTH!

Be careful about when you ward, though, you can only ward an egg once so if you ward it early on you won't be able to ward it if it gets sick while it's hatching.