TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

5 minutes ago, Andromen said:

Is it a 5-min drop like during Valentines? Because I saw one, failed to get it, then there were none for a while..

The main drop is at the hour and that's your best chance of getting eggs. Then every five minutes after that, when the normal egg shuffle would happen, a few more are released. So yes, new releases function like the holiday biome during Halloween/Christmas/Valentine's until the new eggs start to mix back in. :) 

Cute little hatchie! I can't wait to see the others! I'm pretty sure this is Kennon's first in cave dragon, too, so congratulations! ^_^ 

Edited by StormWizard212

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

The main drop is at the hour and that's your best chance of getting eggs. Then every five minutes after that, when the normal egg shuffle would happen, a few more are released. So yes, new releases function like the holiday biome during Halloween/Christmas/Valentine's until the new eggs start to mix back in. :) 

Cute little hatchie! I can't wait to see the others!

I see. Thanks! I did manage to snag one, but no more for another 9 hours..hopefully they'll still be around.

For some reason I had some space, so I'll get straight to catching.

Thanks TJ.

Are the ones that hatched the freckle dragons?  They look really familiar.

(Highlight because possible spoiler)

Edited by Jazeki

I love the little gold one! :D It's so cute! It reminds me of a baby bird. Thank you to Kennon for the orange speckled, and PieMaster and Playdoh for the flower ones (and any other spriters who were involved in the adults who haven't been revealed yet). They're so cute and I can't wait to watch them grow up!

If you're right the purples should be too....

The good mood hatchling looks promising! Looks like a wyvern to me.

Also, congratulations to @Kennon for making it in-cave! :D

Edited by SkyWolf25
(uses edit button to add in a missing 's')

First regular release, at last! So far, I've only caught the Jungle variety, they go really fast. The hatchies look cute. :-)

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Awww the orange hatchlings are adorable! <3 I'm glad I grabbed four!

(I just wish I didn't mess up and grab all from the Jungle, I wanted 2 Jungle, 2 Desert... stupid stupid me :wacko: )

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

@Jazeki yes they are! :D Wow, I feel like they just got finished recently, too! So good to see something from DR and some fresh blood too! :)

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm glad these are finally in-cave. Kennon did a great job!

Ooooohhh!!

I recognise the orange and yellow ones!

am I allowed to say the DR name? I wont though, just asking if anyone wanted to know

Edited by arjunvohra

Darn, no luck at all.  I have not even seen an egg  when I go to the cave.

Are these going to be available for a while or will they soon become rares?

Would love to be able to snag a few.

Ack! Seriously? A new realease now?! I love the purple, hope I can catch a breeding pair

Ha ha, I just read the descriptions of the new hatchies.  It looks like we now have 🐺cat🐈 dragons and 🌸hippie🌺 dragons to collect!

Congrats to @PieMaster @Playdoh and @Kennon for the artwork!😄👍🎉

Can't wait to see the adults!😆

Edited by jerzeeshadow

The wyverns look amazing, I really like the purple one! Can't wait to see them all grow, thank you so much TJ and spriters for your awesome work!

A new in-cave artist? Great, and I am loving that baby so far!  Congratulations!

And the gold and purple ones look very promising, too. I especially like the purple -- will have to try for another when my egg hatches in an hour or so

Well got three. Two tan hippys and one kitty? (I'm assuming those are the nicknames we're going with?) I need another kitty and 2 purples and I'll be set.