TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Yup... the golds are a pain. I caught three of the speckled ones though, they look really promising! :)

WOW why they are so fast? I try to grab one in the alpine since 2 hours. Thats impossible.

I won' t be the complete day at my labtop.

Edited by Sitamun

Oh my, I totally overslept and now I am late for the release.

But managed to get the orange ones (but missclicked the biomes, so I'll have to abandon one of them later) and at least one gold and one purple egg.

EDIT: Got a second of the gold and purple. Now I'm egglocked. And after incubation and influence they'll remain hidden in fog the next two days.

Thanks for the release!

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I was hoping for new holiday dragon or rabbit: Eastern dragon :D Enjoy

Whoa, that was unexpectedly easy O.o I'm usually never able to compete for the eggs of new releases, but this time it took me 20 minutes to get 2 of each *stares at eggs in disbelief*

Thank you so much to the spriters and TJ for this release! I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adult dragons! I'm hoping it's spring themed, considering the flower scent of the gold and purple ones *hopes for crocus dragons*

Wow, I always have to pick up CB codes at the wrong times, don't I? Well, I hope I can trade for a couple of these flowery beasts, soon. XD I'm at least looking forwards to seeing how these dragons look at as adults!

49 minutes ago, hedy said:

Oh interesting! Something flower related?

That's what I'm wondering, too! I hope so. :D I think that would be really neat and there would be some great lineages that could be made with some new flower-themed dragons. I can't wait to see the hatchlings to get a better idea about what they might be. One crack already, so they're getting there! ^_^

Thanks for the March release. <3 

ps; Where can I find the gold one? thanks :)

Does anyone know when the other eggs will start returning ? Sorry if the question shouldn’t be asked in this thread 

Hey, TJ’s eggs started to crack! Eager to see the hatchies...

The purple and gold ones are hard to catch! I finally got a purple one and got a gold last night. Accidentally got too many of the orange ones and I have two eggs that I can't abandon, so I am done for now. Good luck to all who are clicking madly!

Sweet, my scroll just happened to be open. What delightful Easter eggs! 

Just need some purple ones and I'll be done ^_^

12 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Does anyone know when the other eggs will start returning ? Sorry if the question shouldn’t be asked in this thread 

The flood tends to last for a number of hours. Typically, I think regular eggs begin mixing back in after about 8-10 hours. So I'd imagine regular eggs will begin to show up again in the next few hours. :)

3 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

The flood tends to last for a number of hours. Typically, I think regular eggs begin mixing back in after about 8-10 hours. So I'd imagine regular eggs will begin to show up again in the next few hours. :)

Alright, thank you for the answer, appreciate it <3 hopefully I’ll be able to catch a gold before the regular eggs start to show up again !

These eggs are at 1400 UVs, 500 clicks, they are under 4 days and Still. Not. Hatched. *hits with a stick*

8 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

These eggs are at 1400 UVs, 500 clicks, they are under 4 days and Still. Not. Hatched. *hits with a stick*

One of them has hatched !!

Is it a 5-min drop like during Valentines? Because I saw one, failed to get it, then there were none for a while..

Thank you TJ for the release of these lovely eggs! :)

I managed to grab two of each color so far, am happy for that.