TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Shiny. *touches* The colors remind me of crocuses. <3 

I hope they won't mix in too much once I get back home. ^^

6 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Yep, the orange speckled ones are found in the desert and jungle. ^_^ It's hard to tell so far what's rare and what's not, but the purple and gold ones definitely seem in higher demand then the orange speckled ones. There seems to be fewer people hunting in the desert and jungle from what I've noticed. Perhaps it's because the purple and gold eggs are shiny and pretty. Personally, they're already my favourites because I love the colours. :D That purple is just stunning. I can't wait to see what bursts out of them!

It may also be related to the order in which they are listed in TJ's announcement.  Those who want a pair from each type may be trying them in that order: forest, alpine, desert, jungle.

Wasn't expecting a release so this was a nice surprise. 

Also managed to get two of each and am egg-locked for now. 

Maybe I'll try for some more flowers later. 

Oh wow was just dropping some eggs from yesterday when I saw release news! :D These eggs are looking great!

I saw the speckled eggs dropping in three biomes.

Also they are gone fast what the heck.

Managed to grab one fortunately. I'm locked now so time to worry about these later.

Mannnn those guys are fast. I have two each of the purple and speckled, but those gold ones... That five minute drop just then lasted less than two seconds. :o

Hahaha, just got up and joined the party.  The drops are up to their usual tricks, I see.  The Alpine one lasted 2 seconds - here I go again...

10 minutes ago, Godzalla said:

For how long the release will lasts?

It's a permanent release, so you'll be able to keep grabbing the dragons for as long as you want. :) Typically, the eggs flood the cave for a number of hours before they begin mixing in with other breeds. They will gradually grow less prevalent in the cave as the other eggs mix in, but they are still permanent so people can catch them at their own pace.

Well, I got the speckled ones.  Looks like I'll be trying for the others for a long time yet...

I decided to drop a CB Golden Wyvern Egg in the AP to pick up a Gold, hopefully it goes to a good home. I can't wait for the hatchies! 

Also, the Golds go insanely fast, they're gone within half a second to 2 seconds usually. 

Edited by Chronomaly

Blech, my eggs took a heavy hit from viewbombing... hoping they'll be okay now that I fogged them 0~0 That would sure spoil a new release!

I hover my mouse over and egg to start ctrl clicking and refreshing away but as soon as I refresh once the eggs are gone

edit: ugh can't the number of eggs in a biome scale depending on how many people are there. That hourly drop was gone in less than a minute

Edited by Chaos Rider

Might see an egg on the hour if I'm lucky...not seen one for 10 minutes.

Thank you so much to TJ and the spriters! I can't wait to see them all!

Edited by saltywench
typo

Crikey - one chance at a click and that's it.  This isn't fun.

It not easy this round. Plus I really should get ready for bed. However  i’m very fearful that if I do, I’m going to wake up to the old eggs also in the Cave. Resulting in me having a scroll full of miss clicks instead of new eggs.

Edited by dragongirl02

At least this time I didn't have to run through my entire scroll to see where these new ones sort by breed:

Floral-Crowned

Purple floral-scented

Yellow floral-scented

Yellow orange speckling

Frills

i haven't managed to catch a gold one yet, but i've got 3 purples and 4 speckles. i hope the old eggs don't start mixing in for 24 hours or so. it's hard with slow internet.

1 minute ago, Ripan said:

At least this time I didn't have to run through my entire scroll to see where these new ones sort by breed:

Floral-Crowned

Purple floral-scented

Yellow floral-scented

Yellow orange speckling

Frills

Oh interesting! Something flower related?

I managed to catch two golds, one purple and one yellow-speckled so far. Now I'm egglocked and have to wait for a while for more space! Oh and also got viewbombed instantly after my last message, booooo bombers booooo.

I don't think there's much chance of me getting a gold for some time.