TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

8 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

Forgot to check until now; will have to try to grab some after I wake up, since I can't stay up too late tonight - they'll surely be easier to grab later today.

They do last for the whole day, right? I should be able to nab some in 6-12 hours from now?

It won't last that long. They are permanent eggs yes, but they will be swamped by the normal flood soon.

wkw.thumb.jpg.fc5b435694de2f1859c1a11b7b67fd36.jpg

I need to up my game!! Ya'll are fierce!!

Edited by dragonwishes

Can't even see them Nothing is visible in any of the biomes at all. Just'you expect to see some eggs...'yada yada yada

*wipes brow* Four down, two to go.

3 purples, 2 yellow, 2 orange, all safely influenced, incubated, and fogged. ^_^ Waiting on this last blacktip egg to hatch so I can grab one more for the night. Looking forward to seeing what these hatch into!

5-8 seconds to grab some egg from the cave. How are you doing that?)))

Also, I like this eggs.

Down to needing just 3 golds; getting purples was such a nightmare, I'm not looking forward to another 2.5+hours waiting for a lucky catch with drops that are gone before I can even refresh the page D:

Does the number of eggs that are in the banner (three purple and gold) mean there are variants? I'm a kinda-newbie returning user and this is the first time I have seen a new release. I'm currently egg-locked so I'm just waiting and hoping there will be some left after half a day.

Just now, Chronomaly said:

Does the number of eggs that are in the banner (three purple and gold) mean there are variants? I'm a kinda-newbie returning user and this is the first time I have seen a new release. I'm currently egg-locked so I'm just waiting and hoping there will be some left after half a day.

The breed has dimorphism between the female and male, that's all.

9 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

-snip-

I need to up my game!! Ya'll are fierce!!

This meme is hilarious, and super accurate. XD

New egg colours and designs look great, looking forward to seeing the hatchlings and adults.

4 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

The breed has dimorphism between the female and male, that's all.

Thank you!! ^^

14 hours until my messy Silver that I refuse to abandon can hatch, then I'll be able to pick up one more new release egg... Probably want another purple, that color is so awesome. 

I knew it had to happen today... XD

When I'm way too locked. Dumped my Rares to make up some slots.. but I cannot bring myself to dump my Balloons too. ^^

2x Purple, 2 Golden an 1 Speckled so far. Now I doomed to wait for the pink airy thingies to hatch. :D

@Omen Thank you omen for your validation and if ya'll need me it's been real it's 12 am and I'm tired so gn ya'll an' good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, TJ's eggs don't even have any cracks yet! I need to go to bed, have to get up in less then 8 hours for church.... Ugh. I wanted to see the hatchlings first... Oh well. I really really hope the purple ones keep that coloring. *fingers crossed*

6 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

Thank you!! ^^

To add a bit more:

2 eggs= No dimorphism

3 eggs= Adults have dimorphism

4 eggs= Adults and hatchlings have dimorphism.

8 minutes ago, Godzalla said:

Thanks a lot for the new release TJ :)

So the Golds are the alts?

Maybe, given they aren't in the actual image with the purple ones, but it's hard to know how the breed and variants will behave until they start to grow up and breed. It'll be interesting to see whether one is more common than the other, like tan ridgeways and red dorsals, or they drop/breed equally. I'm looking forward to finding out, though! ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Maybe, given they aren't in the actual image with the purple ones, but it's hard to know how the breed and variants will behave until they start to grow up and breed. It'll be interesting to see whether one is more common than the other, like tan ridgeways and red dorsals, or they drop/breed equally. I'm looking forward to finding out, though! ^_^ 

I'm so excited about it too and can't wait to see it already ^^ i really really hope we have a new extreme rare dragons along with the golds and silver 

Also, any info about which biomes have which coloration? 

Edited by Godzalla

Golden Flowers = Alpine

Purple Flowers = Forest

Yellow Speckled = Desert

6 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Golden Flowers = Alpine

Purple Flowers = Forest

Yellow Speckled = Desert

What about the jungle i caught "Yellow Speckled" from it too

so after all the Golden Flowers not that rare!

Just now, Godzalla said:

What about the jungle i caught "Yellow Speckled" from it too

so after all the Golden Flowers not that rare!

Yep, the orange speckled ones are found in the desert and jungle. ^_^ It's hard to tell so far what's rare and what's not, but the purple and gold ones definitely seem in higher demand then the orange speckled ones. There seems to be fewer people hunting in the desert and jungle from what I've noticed. Perhaps it's because the purple and gold eggs are shiny and pretty. Personally, they're already my favourites because I love the colours. :D That purple is just stunning. I can't wait to see what bursts out of them!

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

Yep, the orange speckled ones are found in the desert and jungle. ^_^ It's hard to tell so far what's rare and what's not, but the purple and gold ones definitely seem in higher demand then the orange speckled ones. There seems to be fewer people hunting in the desert and jungle from what I've noticed. Perhaps it's because the purple and gold eggs are shiny and pretty. Personally, they're already my favourites because I love the colours. :D That purple is just stunning. I can't wait to see what bursts out of them!

lol yup i have seen more than 70 user in the Alpine biome when almost couple users in each other biome haha