Jump to content
TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Recommended Posts

I think I'm gonna head to bed and try for purple later...has anyone checked to see if these can be bitten? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

I think I'm gonna head to bed and try for purple later...has anyone checked to see if these can be bitten? 

 

They appear on the bite list with the option, yes. :) Not game to actually bite any of my pretties, but the option is there.

Edited by StormWizard212

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

I think I'm gonna head to bed and try for purple later...has anyone checked to see if these can be bitten? 

 

yes, they are biteable.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I think I'm gonna head to bed and try for purple later...has anyone checked to see if these can be bitten? 

 

All of them are biteable!

Edited by Dorchet

Share this post


Link to post

.... Yunno, if viewbombers are itching to attack at the moment, why can't they at least go after my one visible hatchling and help it grow up? 

Share this post


Link to post

This is the first normal release I've actually been around for, how exciting! Thank you TJ and spriters. :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

.... Yunno, if viewbombers are itching to attack at the moment, why can't they at least go after my one visible hatchling and help it grow up? 

 

Pfft, true. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Oh ho ho, I know the orange speckles. Shhhh... ;D

 

I feel like I know them but at the same time *brain fart*

 

tell me your secrets

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Wei55they only pop out a few at the 5 min marks so if you can't refresh exactly at the right time you won't see anything, probably.

 

i'm pretty sure the problem is not on me being too slow

Share this post


Link to post

Yay, new release!! So many new eggs, so little egg space...

Share this post


Link to post

Managed to get two of each! (A Copper stubbornly takes the 7th slot, haha.)

Share this post


Link to post

Can't even catch any with 14 peeps in the biome, let alone 50.  I don't know what the **** happened to whatever skills I used to have. :dry:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Can't even catch any with 14 peeps in the biome, let alone 50.  I don't know what the **** happened to whatever skills I used to have. :dry:

It requires a fast internet connection partly. I catch eggs using my phone as I have more reaction time than using my mouse, I find it easier to get eggs that way ^^

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chronomaly said:

It requires a fast internet connection partly. I catch eggs using my phone as I have more reaction time than using my mouse, I find it easier to get eggs that way ^^

Oh, I know! :) I have decent internet and laptop, it's just I can't seem to get my timing right with the click/refresh/click bit.

Share this post


Link to post

I used to have a horrible time grabbing anything in the biomes (part of the reason I almost exclusively hunted the AP), but switching from Firefox to Chrome helped a lot, and completely reinstalling Windows (because of a virus) helped even more. I very much doubt I'm actually any faster at clicking, the loading times have just gotten better because of those changes. 

 

Over 2 hours since the release and TJ's eggs have less then 2k views! Wow. I wanted to see them hatch before I went to bed, dang.

Share this post


Link to post

Aw, come on. The alpine didn't even last after one refresh this time

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StormWizard212 said:

 

They appear on the bite list with the option, yes. :) Not game to actually bite any of my pretties, but the option is there.

Thanks, all.

 

I don't plan on biting mine. I just use that to determine if they are able to breed with everything later on or not.

 

Back to bed for real since I have all breeds now. I'll try and find a second gold later.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Thanks, all.

 

I don't plan on biting mine. I just use that to determine if they are able to breed with everything later on or not.

 

Back to bed for real since I have all breeds now. I'll try and find a second gold later.

 

 

Yep, it looks like they're not two-headed or anything, since they can't be bitten. I'm glad. We've got some beautiful two-headed dragons, but I absolutely love this purple colour and I'd like to be able to breed it with a number of other breeds, if the adults maintain the colour. :D 

Edited by StormWizard212

Share this post


Link to post

Forgot to check until now; will have to try to grab some after I wake up, since I can't stay up too late tonight - they'll surely be easier to grab later today.

 

They do last for the whole day, right? I should be able to nab some in 6-12 hours from now?

Edited by Natakiro

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

Forgot to check until now; will have to try to grab some after I wake up, since I can't stay up too late tonight - they'll surely be easier to grab later today.

 

They do last for the whole day, right? I should be able to nab some in 6-12 hours from now?

 

It's a permanent release so they won't just disappear, but I doubt the flood/wall of them will still be going in 12 hours.... Old eggs normally start mixing in before that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

It's a permanent release so they won't just disappear, but I doubt the flood/wall of them will still be going in 12 hours.... Old eggs normally start mixing in before that.

Oh, I know they're permanent, but I only usually grab new releases on the same day. I was just curious as to how long they'll stick around before getting mixed in/deluded too much.

 

Nice to know they'll be around in concentration still by then, though ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.