HeatherMarie

Pygmy/Drake/Two-Head mass-breed?

I bred them ALL!!! Well, most of them at least. Didn't breed the Zombie fodder, in case someone wants to do an actual lineage. Sent 86 eggs to the AP!

Damn, mine will just be a drop in the ocean, but I'm glad to see so many eggs are going to be showing up!

Ooh, I just noticed this in time! Love the idea, I'll start right away. :D

ETA Dragons bred:

Two-headed: about 100 pairs

Drakes: about 30 pairs

Pygmies: about 20 pairs

Eggs produced: 134

Refusals: 3 (most were established pairs)

Edited by dustpuppy

Oh dear, I'd forgotten about this... *goes to breed*

e: Bred all my Pern pygmies and drakes, at least.
e2: WHERE DID ALL THESE DRAKES COME FROM, I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING THIS MANY????
e3: .....i'm out of female pygmies that aren't pumpkin/common checkers.

e4: WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY MALES OF ALL OF THESE????????

Edited by Guillotine

Today I am breeding more two headed dragons. I bred all my proven Split CB pairs and some 2nd gens, a few 3rd, and one or two 4th gens. I got a total of 82 Split eggs.

Bred a few other two heads and got 14 eggs, mostly Baikala, but a couple of Hooktalons, a Nexus or two and one Bauta. (Bautas apparently like to refuse, so I won't breed any more of them until I have proven pairs using fertility.)

I still have more to breed. I won't breed any more of my Splits, but I will probably breed everything else. I'll edit when I'm done to add those.

Edit to add 42 more two-heads of various breeds and lineages. Includes a few more Splits from mixed pairs.

All of which brings my 2-day total to 264 pygmy,drake and two-head eggs! And now I am done. :)

Edited by purplehaze

Did I miss them all?! 

D: 

Anyone got pictures???

27 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Did I miss them all?! 

D: 

Anyone got pictures???

I don't believe so
I have noticed more pygmies, drakes, & two-heads in the AP but not many. I bred mine very early on & they still haven't hit the AP yet (though they should be in a couple of hours) so I don't think you missed them.

I've seen a small handful in the AP today but it definitely seems most of them haven't shown yet. I'm kind of excited to see if we managed to send enough close enough together to make a true wall.

:nyan:The wall has arrived!:nyan:

image.thumb.jpg.0a7a93479659a31455b1ac8ce14a78eb.jpg

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I've been staking out the AP to pick up some drakes & pygmies but I keep grabbing other low-time eggs even though I spent the last few days saving space for them OTL

Mine popped up already yesterday. Guess I bred too early on Saturday.

NOOOOOOO. I MISSED THE WALL. I was so busy the last couple of days! Wah!

I wonder if anyone picked up my eggs.

I'm a bit disappointed. I kept looking for a wall, too, but only saw a few eggs. I picked up two, a Dusk Pygmy and a Split, but didn't really see any others except my own flood of Splits!

I didn't see much of a wall, just fragments of the three different types at different times...

I think the best I saw was about 2/3rds of a wall. It was nice seeing more of them in the AP, though, even if it didn't last long. I saw tons of @purplehaze's Splits!