HeatherMarie

Pygmy/Drake/Two-Head mass-breed?

8 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just took a look at my groups, I have 105 breedable Drakes and 187 breedable pygmies... But I only have 15 Purples available for Fertility, so the rest of the pairs will have to rely on pure luck, lol. 

You're saying you never bred the majority of your Drakes and Pygmies before? :o They'll be rejoicing then! :D

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You're saying you never bred the majority of your Drakes and Pygmies before? :o They'll be rejoicing then! :D

lol! I'm honestly not a big breeder, but I do love taking part in mass-breeds. The only time I breed outside of planned mass-breeds is if I'm trying for a hybrid or rare, or if I'm breeding holidays in-season. I think most of my pygmies have been bred at one point or another, but probably not many of the drakes. 

I'm still doing it! Probably won't start breeding until noon-ish DC-time, but I definitely still plan on breeding all my breeding-restricted dragons.

I bred mine! Drakes bred quite nicely but my two-heads were especially stubborn. Can't wait to see this massbreed hit the AP, I'm really in need of more lineaged D2Ps!

1 hour ago, hedy said:

I bred mine! Drakes bred quite nicely but my two-heads were especially stubborn. Can't wait to see this massbreed hit the AP, I'm really in need of more lineaged D2Ps!

My pygmies were unusually stubborn as well!  

I'll also be breeding later today/tomorrow, because a good majority of my 2-Headed dragons are on cooldown (I regularly breed them, just not the others).

I'm starting mine off right now, except for some 2-heads which are on CD and will have to wait until tomorrow. It's time for some dergs to get freaky :nyan:

~150 breedings done, still some Drakes and 2-Heads left.

I just auto-abandoned 30 Split eggs to the AP - all 2nd gens. And that only includes my pairs through "H" so I have lots left to breed later.

Followed that with 25 drakes of all breeds.

And 21 assorted pygmies.

I still have a few more drakes and pygmies that I will breed later, too.

Edit

18 more drakes and 32 more pygmies.

I'll do 2 headeds tomorrow!

Edited by purplehaze

Yaay I'm so glad to see people joining in! (I was a bit nervous about suggesting a mass-breed for the first time...)

I've bred all my Two-Heads and Drakes (except a couple extremely messy two-heads, and a few Drakes because apparently I have an uneven male/female ratio with those). Sent a total of 57 Two-Heads and 41 Drakes to the AP. My pygmy group is the largest of my breeding-restricted groups, so it will take me a bit longer to get through them.

I bred mine, and sent 32 eggs to the AP.

11 pygmies, 11 drakes, and 10 two-headed dragons.

Bred out a fair number of all three types.

Still a few minutes until Night Glory Drakes ...

Sent 186 eggs to the AP, I'm somewhat exhausted now XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Still a few minutes until Night Glory Drakes ...

Oh, I totally forgot Glory Drakes rely on time laid instead of time hatched. Guess all the ones I bred will be Days!

Sent a total of 69 pygmies to the AP (and I once again find myself with uneven genders, have 8 unbred pygmies left because they are all male...). Which means I sent a total of 167 eggs to the AP today, assuming my math is right. That was fun!

LET THE BREEDING BEGIN!

First my two-headeds, then my pygmies, and then my drakes!

I probably should pick out mates for some of them first..

I just might do this.  I have 12 pairs of each  of them so it I could do some serious damage (or good)

38 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Sent a total of 69 pygmies to the AP (and I once again find myself with uneven genders, have 8 unbred pygmies left because they are all male...). Which means I sent a total of 167 eggs to the AP today, assuming my math is right. That was fun!

I just managed a little over 70 all in all. I also have a gender issue :P: I have nine female drakes left.

I've got an issue with my two-headeds that I'm saving my females for descendants for my 2-headed Stairstep lineage, leaving me with very few options for these extra guys I have. 

I gotta catch more girls.

Edit: Now to breed everyone on Planet Pygmy!

Edit2: All my Pygmies have mates! Yay! Now, on to drakes!

Edit3: Got one drake with no mate. Poor guy.

All done now!

Edited by Shokomon

I was busier than expected today, but I finally managed to get my breeding in! I'll have to do the Day Glories tomorrow, but the egg-count so far is 7 Pygmies, 1 Two-Head, and 71 Drakes.

Looking forward to seeing all the D2Ps turning up in the AP in a couple days!

Bred a few of mine earlier this morning, looking forward to nabbing some when they all pop up in the AP. Looking forward to seeing the lineages :D

Just saw this too. Tried to contribute a few drakes, but the majority gave me refusals or no interests. There should be some PB Glacaus going through, though.