3rd Post.

4th Post. Forms

5th Post. Waiting Lists & Members

6th Post. Godly Beseechings

7th Post. FAQ

8th Post. Extra, extra, read all about it

bP4Xc1m.png

|| I n t r o ||

If you have made it to this page, thank you for taking an interest! 

While everything has been put in place, the posts are being created.

So please refrain from posting anything so as not to mess up the flow of the posts.

Keep an eye out for updates you won't want to miss

bP4Xc1m.png

|| B a c k g r o u n d ||

A love shared between the gods

Spoiler

In ancient times, when emperors ruled from the peaks of pyramids, and commanded legions of delicately-crafted armies, the gods were known to look after their subjects in the most kindest of manners. In fact, the gods were known to have held such a deep love and interest for their mortal worshipers, that each of the three main gods: Horus, Osiris, and Ra, took turns materializing into the Temporal Realm in the form of a newborn. The forms they favored the most where those of the imperial blood lines. It was these newborns (who still retained all of their knowledge) who grew up to become the Imperial Pharaoh of Egypt. When one god’s mortal time was up, they were to pass back into their celestial realm, allowing the next god to experience the taste of life again.

The Imperial Pharaohs of Egypt were able to keep this cycle up for hundreds of years, never once growing tired of their ever-evolving civilization. As tradition for those who lived on the earth, each Pharaoh took up a Grand Royal Wife during their time; and it wasn’t unusual for a Pharaoh to have relationships with multiple other females—known as Empress Consorts.

It was during the one of the times of the god of the afterlife, Osiris’, reign that he fell deeply and irrevocably in love with his reigning Grand Royal Wife. Having enjoyed their prosperous time together, as well as enjoyed the large family they created, Osiris was unwilling to relinquish his mortal body in order for his fellow brethren to have their turn as well. One of the ancient unspoken laws of that time, was that the earth’s balance between the realm of the living, and the realm of the afterlife, could only handle one godly presence on earth, and still maintain its balance. So there was nothing Ra or Horus could do to force Osiris back into their realm.

As a result, Osiris indeed went down as the most long-lived, and powerful Pharaoh of his time. But with the longer time he spent on earth, the more greedy he became to remain there, meanwhile the god’s jealousy and ire was brewing. Relishing in his new power—a different sort of thrill than being a god—Imperial Pharaoh Osiris erected pyramids  throughout his empire, and became a vast collector of many many jewels and treasures from far off lands. It got to a point that to appease the Imperial Pharaoh on a daily basis, and to receive his help, someone of a lower stature had to present a gift of some sort, mainly being gold and jewelry.

After having waited longer than their patience would normally allow, Ra the sun god, had been eyeing one of Osiris’ Empress Consorts, and decided to trick the Vain Drake into leaving his palace. There he forced Osiris out of his mortal body, into the waiting hands of Horus, and swapped places so fast, as to not disrupt earth’s balance. From there, Ra was able to marry consort of his choosing, demoting the current Grand Royal Wife. Ra’s momentary years of happiness didn’t last for long, as Horus got tired of watching Osiris, and decided to go after the wife that he wanted as well, seeing it as not fair that Ra was taking so long. Having gained control of the one body they all had begun to share, Horus made Empress Consort Edrice his royal wife (much to the confusion of everyone). Ra was displeased at having to cut ties with his beloved so soon, and Osiris was still furious. Discovering a final plan, both of the remaining gods descended long enough to split the one body they had all been sharing, into three different forms.

From there, each god took their respective wives and consorts and settled into separate palaces, forming the Kubrit Palace, Almatar Palace, and the Zanjar Palace, each deciding to remain apart from each other.

One problem remained. As with any empire holding three rulers, the struggle for power and wealth begin to cloud their better judgement, and their subjects were left torn and confused over which Imperial Pharaoh to remain loyal to.

Thus a compromise was devised. The citizens whose family lines were traced back to the original three pharaohs were chosen to join that respective palace as well as those who sought to identify themselves with a particular Palace Ruler. And whichever palace managed to amass the most wealth and power would be given rights to being the sole ruler of Egypt.

A title known as High Imperial Pharaoh

May your amassing treasure bring you utmost fortune.

Edited by Oxuna

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

2. How to Join | Rules | Treasure System

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

|| H o w   t o   J o i n ||

Choosing a Pyramid

bP4Xc1m.png

rules_by_noctistwilight-dc70uga.png

** Most importantly, all of Dragoncave's and the Forum's rules apply to this thread and must be followed.

Failure to do so will left up to the moderators to decide**

**If these rules below are broken, they could lead to a warning, temp ban, or removal from the lineage

depending on the severity.**

1. In order to join, you need to have raised [ 20 ] dragons on your scroll to show your dedication to the cave and this lineage.

2. Absolutely no killing, abandoning, or freezing eggs, hatchlings, or adults of any kind from this lineage.

3. Trading Pyramid eggs and hatchlings must strictly remain between members of this lineage.

4. Once you have received a Pyramid egg from one of the Pharaohs, Sa'id Princes, or their ritual priestess, you may not trade them in or outside this lineage. Egg Imperial offspring is specifically bred and placed for that member, and must remain on that member's scroll.

5. Arguing, rudeness, and bullying is not allowed. Discussions and debates about dragoncave topics only are permitted, lest they get too crazy or out of hand. Outside topics are fine, but try not to spam too much.

6. Bred offspring from other members and CB Coppers can be regifted from the original claimer, but only if the giftee is notified and allows it.

**If a Copper is regifted, points are only given one time to the original gifter and their palace.**

7. Only Coppers are allowed in this lineage, and naming conventions have to be followed (whether enlgish-wise or in the Egyptian-Arabic form)

8. 2nd gen dragons and onwards must have CB mates only, and royal offspring can only mate with CB coppers

9. Pyramid dragons can only have 1 Wife / husband, but they can have unlimited Consorts and Concubines. But the Consort / Concubine in question can only be mated with that one Pyramid offspring

10. Forms must be posted denoting the appropriate life stage (Seen in the form sections below)

**People who have requested an egg: You have 48 hours to accept your requested egg (once the breeder has informed you). Breeders do not have to hold onto your egg after the 48 hour waiting period, so it helps to communicate with your breeder in the event of late signing in, egg-locked scrolls, sickness, or etc. You may request the breeder to hold onto the egg and hatch it for you (as well as influence and incubate it) but both parties must agree

bP4Xc1m.png

|| T r e a s u r e   S y s t e m ||

Edited by Oxuna

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

| Joining Forms |

Garnet Pyramid

Spoiler

I beseech thee Osiris!

Forum Name: 

Scroll Link: 

Crystal Pyramid

Spoiler

I beseech thee Horus!

Forum Name: 

Scroll Link: 

Viridian Pyramid

Spoiler

I beseech thee Ra!

Forum Name: 

Scroll Link: 

bP4Xc1m.png

| Egg Request Forms |

From Osiris' Line

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a

Spoiler

— If requesting from the Imperial Pharaoh and his Grand Wife

1a. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Divine Kubrit Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

— If requesting from one of the Sa'id Princes and his High Princess

1b. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Pure Kubrit Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

— If requesting from one of the Sa'id Princes and his Ritual Priestess

1c. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Pure Kubrit Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

From Horus' Line

Spoiler

1a. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Divine Almatar Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

1b. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Pure Almatar Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

From Ra's Line

Spoiler

1a. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Divine Zanjar Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

1b. I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Pure Zanjar Egg

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

bP4Xc1m.png

| Birth Announcement |

Post this after a successful pairing has occured and an egg has been laid.

~ This can be posted anytime, as long as it is before the egg hatches

An Imperial Offspring has been born!

Spoiler

An Imperial Offspring has been born!

Name: 

Scroll: 

My Palace: 

Lineage of Egg: 

Parents: (insert father lineage link) x (insert mother lineage link)

Treasure: 

bP4Xc1m.png

| Coming-of-age Announcement |

~ Post this after an imperial offspring has grown up

~ If an offspring was gifted, the treasury points go to the original gifter and their palace

An Imperial Offspring has reached adulthood!

Spoiler

An Imperial Offspring has reached adulthood!

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

Name of Offspring: 

Lineage Link: 

Form: (insert Sulfur, verdigris, or rainbow)

Scroll the egg was hatched on:

Treasure: 

bP4Xc1m.png

| Marriage Announcement |

~ P

A Pairing has been blessed by the gods!

Spoiler

A Pairing has been blessed by the gods!

Name: 

Scroll Link: 

My Palace: 

Name of Empire Pyramid Dragon:

Name of CB Pair: (Wife / Concubine) (Prince / Consort)

bP4Xc1m.png

| Divine Line Waiting Lists |

|| Divine Kubrit Palace -- Garnet Wait List ||

Wait list Status: Open | Next breeding: 

2A8__Yp47lCdXNaHIF9VcIUfF2L0459bRGqRAphMCt3q7hh9gsZFJLCjqpch7JqbLFqnDYDueWTQ7XQJ4VBD41DOv70sIFW8kyY3wiVd3oThdOEAHBZBLUSbZJud-xP3dmCXFewZ

Imperial Pharaoh Osiris Heru & Grand Royal Wife Cleopatra

Spoiler

|| Divine Almatar Palace -- Crystal Wait List ||

tvk7qit1vv-QqvnqAryTfKQWzOU9NNaMqft1uYa3_vXwxjDUpuap6P8D-piqYRdSpBDwQWRiKbRMzWXe7CX0nSI3YfNFeyBkNZGlVhXfe2m-AJdDAISTOkAgHgjYXorujtaz7h_a

Imperial Pharaoh Horus Heru & Grand Royal Wife Eshe

Spoiler

|| Divine Zanjar Palace -- Viridian Wait List ||

05GjVpb_z4AayC2_z-5_NqCkAoyLlwtgjmtfYhAB8Wzd9Dz_-Pp4UwhmsUiTMc3oOgHoQXhrMWs-Tv9KGe8yy4flvBhdaU6TT3ZAJaZxXCGlDK-bvi5TA7WjxzJp0VTLSokvs92A

Imperial Pharaoh Ra HeruGrand Royal Wife Safiya

Spoiler

bP4Xc1m.png

| Pure Line Waiting Lists |

|| Pure Kubrit Line -- Garnet Wait List ||

2A8__Yp47lCdXNaHIF9VcIUfF2L0459bRGqRAphMCt3q7hh9gsZFJLCjqpch7JqbLFqnDYDueWTQ7XQJ4VBD41DOv70sIFW8kyY3wiVd3oThdOEAHBZBLUSbZJud-xP3dmCXFewZ

Sa'id Prince Abraxas x High Princess Isis

Spoiler

|| Pure Almatar Line -- Crystal Wait List ||

tvk7qit1vv-QqvnqAryTfKQWzOU9NNaMqft1uYa3_vXwxjDUpuap6P8D-piqYRdSpBDwQWRiKbRMzWXe7CX0nSI3YfNFeyBkNZGlVhXfe2m-AJdDAISTOkAgHgjYXorujtaz7h_a

Sa'id Prince Nile x High Princess Edrice

Spoiler

|| Pure Zanjar Line -- Viridian Wait List ||

05GjVpb_z4AayC2_z-5_NqCkAoyLlwtgjmtfYhAB8Wzd9Dz_-Pp4UwhmsUiTMc3oOgHoQXhrMWs-Tv9KGe8yy4flvBhdaU6TT3ZAJaZxXCGlDK-bvi5TA7WjxzJp0VTLSokvs92A

Sa'id Prince Kosey x High Princess Masika

Spoiler

bP4Xc1m.png

| Blessed Line Waiting Lists |

Coming Soon

bP4Xc1m.png

| CB Copper Waiting Lists |

copper_by_noctistwilight-dc71ner.png rainbow_by_noctistwilight-dc71nej.png verdigris_by_noctistwilight-dc71nec.png

~ CB Coppers can be gifted from anyone

Spoiler

Edited by Oxuna

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

|| Table of Contents ||

1. Intro | Background

3. The 3 Palaces

4. Forms | Waiting lists

5. Pyramids | Members

6. Events

7. FAQ

8. Graphics

bP4Xc1m.png

| G r a p h i c s |

This section is where you can find graphics to put in your signatures for many benefits:

such as visual effects, promoting the lineage, showing support, and a way to earn Treasure for your palace!

Graphics were made by me using Gimp, Paint.net, and Photoshop.

Members are encouraged to submit there own graphics as well

d7litsq_by_noctistwilight-dc6vhsw.png

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=182014][img=https://orig00.deviantart.net/2c64/f/2018/084/e/7/d7litsq_by_noctistwilight-dc6vhsw.png][/url]

yuWMFgc.png       dIm64b2.png      6t9X30A.png

Garnet Palace Version: [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=182014][img=https://i.imgur.com/yuWMFgc.png][/url]

Crystal Palace Version: [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=182014][img=https://i.imgur.com/dIm64b2.png][/url]

Viridian Palace Version: [url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=182014][img=https://i.imgur.com/6t9X30A.png][/url]

Animated Hatchi Pair with no Captions

iyEY7zs.gif

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=182014][img=https://i.imgur.com/iyEY7zs.gif][/url]
Edited by Oxuna

Temporarily closing this down while this lineage is under discussion.