Thecrapinthehat

Which Breed Do You Collect?

Since I'm still somewhat new to the site and don't have a whole lot of dragons, I'm currently just trying to gather a bit of everything. I could see myself collecting Fell Dragons and perhaps Fever Wyverns in the future though. Time will tell I suppose. 🙂

Daydreams and Moonstones mostly, but around fall I prefer Candelabra, Monarchs and Pillows.

I just started back up since I joined in 2013 and i've decided to actively collect: Albinos, Fire Gems, Golden Wyverns, and Luminas so far. 

I hope to start collecting Nebulas, Carinas, Celestials, Embers, Desipis, Nexus, and Lunar Heralds 

so far here is my Albino group: https://dragcave.net/group/62310 and my pretty empy Fire Gems group xD https://dragcave.net/group/63350

Anagallis. Even though I only own a bit over 100, they're my favorite DC Breed. One of these days I'm going to get back into collecting them regularly.

If I didn't have so much stuff going on and other goals to tend to when it comes to my scroll, I'd collect Nhiostrife and Falconiform Wyverns... and likely Blue Lunar Heralds and Blue Nebulas. There is a theme going on here.

Stones and Ash dragons, always got to click on them.

Then, Gold Wyvrens and Nebulas.

There are several breeds I really like, but the ones I most actively collect are Blusangs, Fire Gems, and Heartstealings! Blusangs and Heartstealings have long been my two favorite breeds, since I really love their colors and just how shiny they are. Fire Gems became a favorite as well after they were released. I really like how bright they are along with their unique shading (plus I like gemstones/gem-based things a lot).

As for other breeds I don't collect to the extent of those three but love just as much, there's Black Marrows, Carinae, Coppers, Embers, Freckleds, Frostbites, Geodes, Graves, Nebulae, Pillows, Shadow Walkers, and Sunsongs.

I'm also thinking of starting a collection of frozen S1 Coastal Waverunner hatchies since I think they're the cutest hatchies, but I haven't yet decided if I will/just where on my scroll I would put them.

The only collection I've actually started is a collection of prizes. But I've always wanted to start a collection of Glaucus Drakes and I will... some day. ^_^

Blunas back in the day. There's so many cool looking dragons now though, hard to decide what to collect. I'm smitten with Aeons, Glaucus Drakes, wyrms, and Golden Wyverns.