Thecrapinthehat

Which Breed Do You Collect?

Just starting collecting CB Pillows for my current project the "Fluff Bucket Army". :P

Also, BSA dragons.

Vines. I just have a compulsion to click them even when I'm hunting other things. I always find CBs in the AP. My first vine was an alt. Say hello to my horde, 916 strong!

I'm kinda in prep mode for the upcoming Holidays but once that's passed, I plan to hoard ALL the Aether wyverns. All of them. 😁

I'm planning on collecting Dark Greens (Vines), Whites and Vampires. I really love all those sprites, but I so rarely see any of them in the AP (I don't keep CBs unless it's an unbreedable breed). I do have plans to bite inbred eggs I pick up but I want to get a frozen male, female and S1 of each breed first. 

My current collections stand at 12 adult Vines, 2 frozen Vines, 2 adult Alt Vines, 1 frozen Alt Vine, 12 adult Vampires and 17 adult Whites.

Nebs!

Nebulae have been my favourite from the moment I stumbled on this site and discovered the sprite in the wiki. Stars! STARS! Weeeeh!

I have not nearly enough though, I know.

I'm super into the holidays on Dragon Cave, so holiday dragons in general. I'm gonna start hoarding the butts off Omen Wyrms this year. I'm not quite as into Shadow Walkes or Cavern Lurkers as the rest, but I am obsessed enough with all of the Halloween breeds to count as hoarding them. For Christmas, my favorites are the Hollies and Solstices, and I'm looking forward to madly collecting G2 Garlands this year, but I also really like Snows, Mistletoes, Aegides (both types), and Wrappingwings, too. Not as into Snow Angels (I didn't get my favorite color - I don't hate the one I got, it's just not my favorite) or Winter Magi, though I definitely do pick some up. For Valentine's, my favorites are Rosebuds, Radiant Angels, and Heartstealing. I love me some heartstealers. That super-glossy pink-red.. I'm not normally attracted to pinks, but I like roses, so I hoard the heck out of Rosebuds. I grab more of those than anything else sometimes. I also really like Mutamores, Soulstones, and original Vals, too. I don't pick up a lot of Arsanis, Sweetlings, or Heartseekers. I like the Floral-Crowned but they don't look "holiday" to me for some reason so I tend to forget them when thinking about holidays. Still, I will be collecting them aggressively in Feb '19 regardless.

Outside the holidays, I tend to grab reds from the Volcano on sight. Why Volcano reds and not Desert reds? I dunno. Just a habit. Otherwise what I collect changes over time. Recently I've been snatching Black Truffles, Floret Wyverns, and Fire Gems on sight. For a while it was Kingcrownes. I also go for Zyumorphs and Xenowyrms. I also snap up any code I like on a CB regardless of its breed. Actually, that's the number one thing I collect, above all other considerations - CBs with cool or naughty codes. 

I collect... pretty much all of them, unless they're unbreedable (big exception: Papers. I love those.), or zombies. I don't actually collect NDs, either, but my last attempt at trading mine for something decent failed spectacularly, so I kept it. :)

Collecting as many varieties as possible, so far! But most probably Black dragons, since they're the most abundant as hatchlings in the AP :v

I hoard a lot, actually :'D Since the halloween event is going on, I'm currently hoarding Shadow Walkers and Witchlight Dragons, because they're my favorite halloween dragons.

I collect royal blues because they're my favourite breed ever since they were released! https://dragcave.net/group/18554

I do have many reds and pinks (who doesn't xD) and nebulas as well but I don't collect them that actively anymore..

I try to collect two, ideally four, CB dragons of every kind. I'm extremely fond of mints though.

I collect regular Blacks, either regular or Alt Dark Greens, Silver Lunar Heralds and Thalassa Xenowyrms. None of my hoards are all that impressive yet, but I'm working on it :)

Oh, so hard not to hoard so many breeds (I'm looking at you Khusa). 

Currently Reds ( you can never have too many Reds)! 

Also Blacks, Terrae and Z-Codes.

Edited by Barb_
wanted to say more

Horse Dragons - started off just doing to clear the AP when they were a bit of a blocker breed...couldn't stop 😅