Thecrapinthehat

Which Breed Do You Collect?

A lot. Bleeding moons are one of my favorites though. I also collect two-headed breeds, pygmies, drakes, hybrids, vampires, and several other breeds.

Lately, Carinas and Zyumorphs. Also Celestials for multiclutch purposes.

Take a wild guess..... XD

To pass my time or satisfy my hoarding needs, I go out hunting for those airy pink thingies. I like Balloon dragons, they make me happy - well as far as pixels can make someone really happy that is ;D

Edited by Belisar

Pyralspites recently.  Between Almandine, Pyrope, and Spessartine, I find I can pretty much breed them with anything and it looks good.

Honestly speaking? I'm just into anything that catches my fancy and building up from there. Otherwise I'm pretty interested in Xenos and Zyu's, but then, who isn't? XD

I collected Undines for a while because I built an epic lineage with them. I guess you could say Gilded Bloodscales. I'm not sure if it counts as collecting because it's only the one from two CB couples and they're all inbred as it's part of a public lineage project called Rise of the Targaryens. I do have a lot though. Currently, my goals are on Gemshards as I've joined a lineage project that uses them. 

Spotted Greenwings and Frostbites.  I have over 1000 greenwings.  I would probably have doubled that by now if I wasn't trying so much for zombies.

Witchlights (I am the Witchlight Queen! I only have 63 so far. I plan on doubling my count this year)

Spinels

Maybe the new purple flowers depending on what the adults look like.

I absolutely love Anagallis dragons! I love how innocent and playful the sprite is. They are what I collect the most, with Blacks being right behind, as I've developed an obsession with Black Alts. I also have my fair share of Celestials.

Too many. XD But at the moment mostly:

Black

Fell

Storm

Stone

Plated Colossus

Water Walker

Fire Gem

I wish I could decide on what to collect honestly! I think the dragons that make me most grabby-handsy are Ultraviolets! I also like Purples and Spitfires to go along with that. Thinking I'm going to start collecting them primarily. Any hybrid dragons are my faves.  💙

Edited by Valtrois

Tetras most definitely! Also to some extend Scripts and Sunsongs

Just have to say, I love seeing all the variety in what breeds people collect. :) Makes me super happy to see some of the more common/uncommon dragons getting love! Also, I'm so happy to see more Vampire collectors, woot! *raises hand for highfive*

I collect Vampires, Rosebuds and Marrows primarily, but especially Vampires-I'm nutso about them. :D So nutso, I even get a little sad/disappointed when I miss them in the AP or mine get Auto'ed. I usually always have one or two growing alongside my other growing dragons-they're gorgeous to me, and a part of me wishes desperately we could breed them...A VampirexRosebud or VampirexMarrow lineage...Oh myyy. :wub:

Lately the Silvers have also struck my heart; I've found a newfound appreciation for them, so I've been keeping my eye out in the AP for them so I can take 'em home. :) And also so I can get some actual decent-lineaged ones to breed out to those who don't have one/want more of them!

I used to collect Pillows/Stones/Purples/Storms/Ballons as well, but those have fallen short in favor of the ones aforementioned. :) I would like to start collecting Purples again, as well as Scripts/Seasonals/whatever else caught my fancy that I forgot, but we'll see how far I get with that plan.

Glaucus drakes! They look sweet and friendly so I often feel tempted to grab a CB one whenever I go to the coast.

I've lately been collecting a lot of Falconiform Wyverns and Daydreams. Celestials too. The first two as they were among my first four dergs ever and I love them. The last one for multiclutch reasons.

Also, BSA dergs. Especially Reds, Purples, and Pinks. For obvious reasons.

EDIT: My biggest army now is shimmerscales. Any and all shims. Messy, pretty, short gen, long gen, it doesn't matter. I almost have 100 now, led by my CB prize bronze shim, God Shim~! Funny, what a spur-of-the-moment declaration created. lol

Edited by animatedrose
need to addin my biggest army now because THAT changed fast in the span of 2 months