jerzeeshadow

2018 Winter Seasonal Mass Breeding

⭐⭐Reminder:  if you are breeding your Winter seasonals at the start of spring, please abstain from the winter mass breed.⭐⭐

⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄

❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄

Since we are in the final days of the winter season, would anyone like to participate in a mass breeding of Winter seasonal dragons from now til winter's end? If you'd like to include Ice and Frostbite breeds as well, feel free to do so!😁 

Remember, Winter ends midnight 12 am cave time March 20th.

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Will it affect other Seasonal breeding/dropping ratios? So we won't end up with a Spring drought lol.

Hmm.  That's true.  If you wanted to breed the winters for the start of spring, then I guess you should abstain from the mass breed.  I'll put a reminder in my first post.

Thanks to a couple Celestials, just dropped 7 Winter eggs to the AP.

I don't have many Seasonals in general but I bred what few Winters I had available.

I was already planning my own massbreed, so I guess I'm in. :v

Going to breed 34 3G Winter x Holiday checkers, one 4G holiday checker, and a handful other things at around 9-10 PM cave time.

If anyone needs something specific, feel free to give me a poke~

12 Winters & 7 Ice out of 25 Winter/Ice pairs all auto'd to the AP.  If anyone needs a Winter from a CB Spring, Summer, or Autumn and/or any other breed, they're still free, so send me a PM before the clock ticks over & I'll breed 'em for you! XD

All bred~ 26 Winters and 27 Frosts sent to the AP at 9:21PM.

💙❄Congrats and thanks to all who participated!❄💙

Can't wait to see them in the  AP soon...💙