Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howlographite

Hello, and Greetings!

I am a newbie to this site; I happened to stumble across this site by incidentally browsing around for dragon related sites.

In general, I love animals, mythical creatures, writing stories and drawing!

I'm a pretty quiet individual and timid at first; but I hope to cozy-up and fit in within the community! ^_^

Hello and welcome! What is your favorite mythical creature? I love dragons, griffins, and unicorns. I also love Greek and Japanese mythology.

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What is your favorite mythical creature? I love dragons, griffins, and unicorns. I also love Greek and Japanese mythology.

Much thanks!

To be honest; when I was a young child, I loved drawing those mythical creatures in general! (But now with education pushing itself in the front of my list; I seem to only draw sparingly)

It's hard to decide upon which would be my favorite XD

Dragons are my all time childhood fave, but I also love Chimeras and Jackalopes!

4 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you! I'm enjoying myself here thus far :)

Welcome to Dragon Cave Forum!

It is a fun place to be. Hope to see you around sometime. Have fun!

12 hours ago, Howlographite said:

Much thanks!

To be honest; when I was a young child, I loved drawing those mythical creatures in general! (But now with education pushing itself in the front of my list; I seem to only draw sparingly)

I feel that pain, I haven't drawn in years. I need to re-teach myself how to draw, I just don't have the fundamentals down and my work doesn't satisfy me anymore. Juts have to make the effort to learn.