HeatherMarie

Show Ward text when a dragon is Warded but not sick

I just now realized this, and I don't understand why it is the way it is. When an egg is sick, but you've used 'Ward' on it, there is a little bit of text added to the sickness message saying that it's been protected. That makes complete sense and is very helpful. However, that text does *not* appear if the egg is not actually sick. There is no indication anywhere on the egg's page that it has been protected if it's not actually sick. That doesn't make much sense to me... If using 'Ward' causes a protection message to appear, shouldn't it always appear when used? Not just under certain circumstances? I used Ward on an ER-timed Avatar of Destruction this morning that was not actually sick (because I knew it might get sick while hatching), and when I looked at it's view page and didn't see any sort of protection message I had to double-check my action log to make sure the Ward had actually taken. 

I think this is a good idea, especially since the text would provide a quick and easy way to double check whether ward has worn off or not. Otherwise, you'd have to check the action log and calculate the time. This sounds very simple to implement and would definitely be useful. ^_^