Ashywolf

Add second Solstice Dragon form to Encyclopedia

Wow what an old suggestion to something I was wondering just a few days ago!

Definitely support. There is a mechanism in place for everyone to get an alternate color, thus, it should have its own dictionary entry.

Another year, and this request remains unfilled.

I still support this. 

Ahem. Encyclopedia was updated and Solstice still got no justice! Digging this up...

On 5/1/2020 at 9:36 PM, Shokomon said:

*was scrolling through encyclopedia instead of working*

*found that Solstices only had one sprite entry despite having an alt sprite*

*remembered this thread*

This was never addressed was it?

Wow, I never knew both Solstices weren't in the Encyclopedia.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:41 AM, camelia2 said:

Full support! Is mind blowing how we don't have Solstice 2nd form there since

*alt sweetlin you can never own (as a new player and the vast majority) is there

*all 3 snow angel sprites you can't never obtain are there. Why an obtainable Solstice is not?

*any kind of time-related sprite shifting is there to remember Spirit Ward, new Stratos and Nocturne among others.

*any non-CB alterance is there, like stripes. One could argue that a blue Solstice isn't there because is not CB. Stripes debunk that.

*any Alts like Tan, Black, Golden Undine are there....

*any altered possible forms are there, remembering BSA Aeon, BSA Bolt and Corporeal Celestial. And note these are only temporary alterings. A permanent alt form like Solstice NEEDS to be there

*even hidden-surprise Scaleless Lumia is there......c'mon

I think in the past there was a statement that they didn't want to update old things?

Well with this year's update of Bolt and Spirit Ward that doesn't make sense either.

Full support from me as well. I see TJ addressed this several years ago and mentioned there might be a reason for it, but has the reason ever been determined? 

Seems like both Solstices should be in the Encyclopedia.