RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor [OOC]

Yes it makes perfect sense. 

And yes for the record she did speak. I'll wait to reply in case you want to edit that in. If not I'll just go ahead and reply tomorrow morning. :P 

I don’t think it’s wrong to ship them, I was thinking the same thing. They’re both kind of on the outs of their kind. XD 

It looks amazing!! The only thing I can see is there are trees kind of in the middle of the driveway where he probably would’ve cleared them (did I put those there? Oops), the garage/ secondary patio is a little big (I’ll see if I can find a size reference and then PM it to you), and I don’t see his shed (yet?) behind the house. You really brought it all to life though and it’s awesome!!

The inside of the house, the bathroom maybe a little bigger somehow (just to fit a bath/shower combo)? Move what you have to make it work if need be. XD 

I didn't notice the drive way trees but I only put trees where you drew trees lol. I even used one of the little tree drawings to make the real ones lol. 

Yeah I haven't placed the fire pit either. It's coming. I used the measurements you gave in the drawing and agree that the garage is too wide. Luckily, it's really easy to resize components 

What do you want the exterior to look like. If you find a picture of a cabin I can go off the textures there.

I have an idea for Asheron's house. A Victorian mansion in the woods. Gothic style, B move horror slasher flick kind. When I describe it, there will be a brief fourth wall break. 

In case anyone is confused by Felix’s post, we have come together with Goodneighbor’s ultimate plot. We figured that it’d be most interesting to keep it a secret, but if you really want to know we could tell you guys (through PM though XD ). As time goes on it will all become more clear...

edit: I’m not sure when I’ll have the time to dedicate to a reply. I have a meet tonight that’s righr after school. Come this next week though I’ll have lots of time. 

Edited by RavenWolf1010

sure. Never drawn a mansion before. If you want a drawing send me a groundplan

I actually found an image, but when I have the time (*cough* motivation*cough*) to draw out a floor plan I'll send it to you! Guess architecture class would help with the layout! :)

[B]Username:[/B] padfoot
[B]Name:[/B] Poppy 
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Age:[/B] 27
[B]Appearance:[/B]Poppy
[B]Species/Powers/Ect.:[/B] Modified Human. Smoke Physiology; Poppy can evaporate her body into particles of black smoke. Can accumulate external smoke for stronger attacks. 
[B]Personality:[/B] Poppy is a freelancer so naturally she only likes having a boss when she says so. Preferably one that pays well for her...specific job. She isn't loyal to anyone and takes pride in that fact. She takes pride in her work and has yet to meet a job she couldn't complete. 
[B]History:[/B] to be revealed later
[B]Other:[/B]

It looks awesome! Is the deck raised? I can’t tell from the pic. :P I wasn’t sure how to draw stairs/ a raised deck. Aside from that it’s perfect! You brought it to life!

edit: also, accepted!

Edited by RavenWolf1010

I'm not exactly following what happening with raven..... was she Lucy or was someone else? Or was that Hancock's flask back?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Ah I forgot to add the part about her name. Well, I guess I didn’t really forget, I didn’t want to go on a tangent. Today is the day she has all her flashbacks I guess. XD  yes, Lucy was Raven. After escaping, as a big middle finger to ‘Mother’, she changed her name. I was going to go in depth another time. It felt too unoriginal to just give her the all-too-common stereotypical name like that so I thought I would give it more of a background. 

Someone who just escaped from under a oppressive ***** and looking to shed anything that had to do with her, including the name she’d ‘given’. Raven basically picked the first thing she saw, which happened to be a raven. The same one that followed her to Goodneighbor and hangs around (and was chilling with Sideway). I had an idea to work him in at some point, just hasn’t come up yet. :) 

B]Username: SarkhanVol

Name: Zhang 'Wujin' Yu

Appearance: Zhang is noted for his rather unusual appearance. Standing at roughly 6'0" with a rather lithe frame, light skin, piercing red eyes, a mop of shoulder length dark grey hair, and an overall handsome face he has an almost inhuman attractiveness to him that seems to rather than charm people, set them on edge from just looking or speaking to him for overtly extended periods of time. Often times he is seen wearing a long dark green coat which reaches his ankles with a grey undershirt, his hands seemingly never in the sleeves of the coat and rather wearing it lazily on his shoulders, dark blue jeans, and a pair of Eastern styled clogs. This however is merely his preferred form and appearance, his true form however is much more grotesque, seeming like little more than a large mass of flesh and eyes resembling what most would think of when reading the depiction of a Shoggoth. 

Species/Powers/Ect.: Mimic/Doppelganger (True)

Shapeshifting: As a (True) Doppelganger/Mimic Yu has the ability to change his physical appearance at whim, unlike most other subspecies of Doppelgangers and Mimics, this doesn't simply extend to pure appearance but if the form is 'borrowed' or copied from an individual that Yu has previously met or encountered he can even replicate their voices and behaviorisms. As for their skills, powers, and even memories, even if he had only observed them for a short time he is able to replicate their skills, powers, and memories from upwards to 80% of the original.

Replication: As stated above as a (True) Doppelganger/Mimic in addition to appearance and voice, Yu is capable of imitating a targets powers, abilities, skills, and memories from upwards of 80% of the original, which while makes them marginally inferior to the original is offset by the sheer versatility of his own capabilities. 

Regeneration: Because of the natural formlessness of a Doppelganger and their lack of a 'distinct' physical appearance and their ability to alter their bodies at will, inflicting lasting injury on a True Doppelganger is considered extremely difficult in a physical sense. 

Longevity: Doppelgangers are not only distinctly known for their shapeshifting but being long-lived and TECHNICALLY speaking, biologically immortal. That isn't to say they are an invulnerable species but rather that without the interference of outside circumstances such as murder or self-termination their bodies do not suffer from 'biological aging' nor are they susceptible to disease, poisons, or other 'natural' influences that would otherwise kill most of beings thus making them 'biologically immortal'. In addition they do not 'require' food to sustain themselves or sleep or rest making them ideal worker castes in the distant past, though current day True Doppelgangers prefer to use their natural longevity for less 'crude' existences. 

Personality: (optional): RP'd

History: Zhang Yu (Styled name: Wujin, combining the Chinese character for 'Wu' for strategy, intellect, and insight with 'Jin' which is the character for 'Rigid, forbidden, or unyielding' to imply a strict adherence to thinking before acting without recklessness) hails from a very long line of Doppelgangers from the Far East. A natural born Doppelganger he lived a lifestyle where in much of his youth he was unable to determine how he wanted his 'default' appearance to be set as which is a sort of requirement among the Doppelganger culture to be considered an 'adult' is to have chosen a form they personally fine aesthetically pleasing before deciding on his current physical appearance in his Coming-of-Age. As of current he is considered prodigious by nature, and even in his 20's he is considered extremely young by True Doppelganger standards.

For Zhang Yu's 'regular' or 'preferred' form please refer to https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/6228/1070175-naoya.jpg

Depends on how he handles someone with Yu's more... 'unique' traits both physical and personality-wise since Doppelgangers even lore-wise are infamous tricksters, liars, and actors who never wear their hearts on their sleeves. 

Well, given that Asheron is half kitsune, who are also known tricksters in Japanese lore, and that he studies ancient cultures I'm guessing the two could talk for hours. And although his native language is Japanese, he also knows English, French, manderin, Spanish, Celtic, Nordic (Scandinavian?), ancient Greek, Latin, and Hebrew, They could talk in chinese. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Scandinavian in itself isn't a language. Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish are. The ancient variant (earliest recorded use in the 2nd century) is called Old Nordic which was followed up by Old Norse in the 8th century.

And in my post for Fotein I assumed that Joseph and Raven went to a different room for the tea, as I wouldn't expect a mini kitchen in the middle of a flower store. If they're still in the store then I can edit that in.

No, they are in the back room where they prepare the flowers for delivery. There's a desk to the side of the room for order placement and wedding arrangement plans as well as book keeping. A counter with a sink is where they wash up after handling potting soil and the flowers. On the counter us a little hot plate that can be plugged in to make tea. It's not exactly a kitchen, but it doubles as a break room. The refrigerated section takes up the  the rest of the flower shop. It's separated from the break room by a steal door like a meat locker.