Kiyoki

ANSWERED:Is it possible to get a specific egg from the AP?

Hey! Sorry if this has been asked before - I tried to search but couldn't find it.

Is it possible to adopt a specific egg from the AP? I know the code and that it's in the AP, but refreshing hasn't helped because it only shows the eggs with lowest time.

Edited by Kiyoki

It does indeed only show the lowest time. You will have to wait until its time is low enough to get in there, and then watch for the egg with the right code. The days of passing a code from player to player are long gone - that stopped when we got teleport.

Also - if you bred it, chances are you won't manage, as someone else has to pick it up and drop it again before you can take it. If it's something you autoabandoned, your best bet is to rename the parents something like "please return to Kiyoki" and "on forums". If the right kind of person finds it, they will get in touch.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

26 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It does indeed only show the lowest time. You will have to wait until its time is low enough to get in there, and then watch for the egg with the right code. The days of passing a code from player to player are long gone - that stopped when we got teleport.

Also - if you bred it, chances are you won't manage, as someone else has to pick it up and drop it again before you can take it. If it's something you autoabandoned, your best bet is to rename the parents something like "please return to Kiyoki" and "on forums". If the right kind of person finds it, they will get in touch.

Ahh yeah. I vaguely remember refreshing the AP with an url with the eggcode, but I didn't know that that doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for the info!