songwithnosoul

ANSWERED:Wild hatchling hidden?

@songwithnosoul if 11th is right, that it will take re-breeding your pair to make that hatchling show up, would you mind re-breeding them once they come off of cooldown to confirm? Breeding them again should make that hatchling appear.

3 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@songwithnosoul if 11th is right, that it will take re-breeding your pair to make that hatchling show up, would you mind re-breeding them once they come off of cooldown to confirm? Breeding them again should make that hatchling appear.

If the hatchling doesn't un-fog before the parents come off cooldown, I'm definitely breeding them again.

Just to clarify: I never said that the two issues were related, just that breeding again will make the progeny page list things correctly for pairs that were bred this past Valentine's. The hatchling isn't showing on progeny because it is considered fogged. For the other missing progeny, the information is still there because it does show up on the parents' view pages if they have less than ten children, it's just being filtered out because of the new progeny settings. I have a few Val pairs who were only bred this past Valentine's and who have unlisted children with children, and nothing has gone wrong with them yet. It's very possible that the hatchling is fogged for some completely unrelated and still unknown reason. :/

That's not to say that it would hurt to try it, though. It's just a wild, frozen hatchling. It's not going to go anywhere.

Edit: Aaand I typed this all for nothing, because the issue has been fixed. :T Valentine progeny is showing on the progeny page now, and the hatchling is back to being unfogged.

Edited by 11th

So it is! Thanks, TJ! And thanks to everybody who commented! I guess the thread can be closed, then.