jerzeeshadow

๐Ÿ’šThe First Annual "Mint Fool's Day!"๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚Whose Got An April Fool's Mint?๐Ÿ‚  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got eaten last year, so couldn't participate in the breeding, but this year I got a Fool's Mint! :D

Last year I choosed to say nothing and got eaten, this year I blamed the other person and got the upside down Mint! :D

I bred a April fool mintee.... not upside down, tho...

I was eaten this year, but at least I already have one! I'll breed my upside down mintiesย later.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

Now I can join all you cool kids with the upside-down mints :lol:ย 

Shifting the blame all the way! Never thought I'd be so exited about a mint egg hah

ย 

Oof... Last year, I said nothing and got eaten, but this year, I blamed the other person and gotย themย eaten! I'm excited about my upside-down Mint, but at the same time, I feel kind of bad... >.>

Yes!! Blamed the other person and got my first Upside-Down Mint! I'm pretty happy :Dย 

I stayed silent last year, but got an upside-down Mint from the AP (2 minutes' woth of hunting - I was lucky). This year, I blamed the other person and got a Mint!

Tried my Upside Down Mint from last year with a Celestial to get more offspring out of her, but guess? They only gave only ONEย **** egg *grumbles*

Anyone wants it?

Edited by rinoa26

12 minutes ago, Blue_Horse said:

ย 

Honestly, I don't believe we're being matched against an actual player.ย  Has anyone ever had to wait to get the result?ย  As far as I know it's always immediate, so how likely is it that for each of us there's another player who's making the choice at the exact same time?

ย 

I assumed that we weren't matched against actual players for the same reason. The results I've had have been instantaneous and I haven't talked to anyone else with a different experience. I think it's just a random thing for the sake of a bit of fun. :Pย 

I also got my first Upside Down Mint egg!

ย 

I blamed the other guy!

ย 

What was the egg you get if you did not win? I'm curious to know.

ย 

ย 

33 minutes ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

I also got my first Upside Down Mint egg!

ย 

I blamed the other guy!

ย 

What was the egg you get if you did not win? I'm curious to know.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Either no egg or a Mint with "Cave" as its biome.

I was naughty and threw someone under the bus again and got an upside downy! ย Four total now! I bred all of my pairs, and I'm gonna leave them here for the aficionados to have first crack-all are PB, even gen,ย laid on April 1st, and the baselines are upside downies:

2Gย Gone, thank you!

3Gย Gone, thank you!

3G Gone, thank you!

ย 

And if anyone is interested in bloodswapping PB even gens, I can do 2G-5G, and would love to build an unrelated mate forย this.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

9 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

I was naughty and threw someone under the bus again and got an upside downy! ย Four total now! I bred all of my pairs, and I'm gonna leave them here for the aficionados to have first crack-all are PB, even gen,ย laid on April 1st, and the baselines are upside downies:

2Gย Gone, thank you!

3G

3G

ย 

And if anyone is interested in bloodswapping PB even gens, I can do 2G-5G, and would love to build an unrelated mate forย this.

I got the 2nd gen, ty. I didn't get an upside down last year (a dragon found me to be delicious), but I did find a right side up who sadly did not want to produce anything, as usual.

13 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

I got the 2nd gen, ty. I didn't get an upside down last year (a dragon found me to be delicious), but I did find a right side up who sadly did not want to produce anything, as usual.

You're very welcome!-In a few days I can breed an unrelated 2G mate, if you'd like.

8 minutes ago, DragonWhispererLady said:

I blamed them :D

ย 

I have two eggs from last year's foolish:

ย 

2 g with springย  ย Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - spring will be named - eventuallyย  and

ย 

2g with april 1st baloon (cave)ย ย Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ย 

If anybody wants, breed request from them is open (including metals) after CD

ย 

ย 

I took the balloon one for my mom - she got an upside down mint & I got eaten:P.ย  Thank you very much!

Edited by Sunrunner

Let me bring back some badges, since the Dilemma has returned!

ย 

Blamers:ย f5azbb.jpgย ย sdojvb.jpgย 3322qdt.jpgย ย 2v16gia.jpg

Say Nothing:ย 351fsqr.jpgย 2iqz7zk.jpgย 2n158px.jpgย iy1mz8.jpgย 

You DIED:ย 4lobpi.jpgย 2d1v9zm.jpgย 10nbbqx.jpg

ย 

{snip}

Plopping here because appropriate.

Perfect day to get "no egg" and "no interest" :dry:

๐Ÿ‡Happy Easter๐ŸฃFools๐Ÿ€Day๐Ÿ’š everyone!

ย 

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚Wow, such a busy day in the cave and in real life!ย  I'm really glad to see all the support for this event!ย  And to think that even the Bossman himself added his own twist to this event with bringing back the "game" for fools mints!๐Ÿ˜ฑย  And of course, coloring everything green for a day, ha ha!ย  I really didn't see that one coming.๐Ÿ˜

A big thank you to @Shokomonย for posting your badges for this years participants! They're really great! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Anyways, with all the activities of the day, I didn't get around to breeding my own "Fools":rolleyes:

As it turns out, I have not only two fools mints to breed, but also two other dragons whose codes read "fool" so I decided to save them for today's breeding๐Ÿ˜„ย ย 

In addition, I have bred my pb mint lineages with a fools mint base.ย  One I will post here, and the others sent to the AP.ย  It should be an interesting "Pile" in a couple days!

ย 

#1. 2g Black Zyumorph x Mint

https://dragcave.net/teleport/d87c438eb1fb7407d0e173adda44cead Gone!๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€

ย 

#2. 2g Red-finned Tidal x Mint

https://dragcave.net/teleport/04c4d0649cc9dbd096297095eef65259 Gone!๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€

ย 

And the pb 3g checker Mint:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b4d1467bf6ba5fb4515636cf211c0a48 Gone!๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€

ย 

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‚Enjoy!๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚

ย 

Edited by jerzeeshadow

At Wit's End has an upside-down mate now. Already precogged male. Wish their April Fool's sprites showed up in lineage view.