jerzeeshadow

💚The First Annual "Mint Fool's Day!"🍂

🍂Whose Got An April Fool's Mint?🍂  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, my April Fools' Day was a disaster, as far as DC goes. My one upside-down Mint outright refused the mate I got for her, I was eaten upon trying to get another one this year, and now I've found out they can't be traded this year either. Very unhappy. :c

At least one good thing came of it, the two right-side up Mints I got last year (from the "Cave" biome) decided they liked each other and gave me an egg. I hope it's all right to offer it here, even if its parents aren't upside-down. I would prefer this to go to someone who didn't manage to get anything special this year or last year, so that's why it's on a two-way teleport. Just offer an AP "dummy" egg and leave your scroll visible so I can check it. If you don't have room to take an AP egg, PM me and I'll change it to a one-way teleport.

Was eventually abandoned due to lack of interest.

(And as a side note, I'm still looking to trade for a Mint bred from upside-down parents, preferably bred April 1st, so PM me if you can help.)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)

I chose to say nothing and didn't get a reversed mint. Last year I missed the event totally.

I did catch a mint from a biome April 1st so I might keep it for breeding purposes on the hope my luck is better next year.

*Sigh*

Ap'ed upside-down and cave mints are starting to appear in biomes!  I now have two upside down mints, which should gender differently ;)

I blamed the other person and I got my first upside down mint. Last year I said nothing and got nothing. So today I been hunting the AP all afternoon and early evening looking for a suitable mate for my Easterfools Day Mint. Was looking for a Mint caught and dumped on April 1st...or a canopy or something CB that would be a good mate. I got a Neotropical then got a Greenwing...thought either might be a good mate. Then I actually found a "cave" CB mint that someone must have dropped to the AP...so I have 2 upside downys now, but the AP'ed one isnt upside down anymore. So it is a right side up Mint from the "cave". I guess abandoning them makes them flip back to right side up. So once my pair grow up...I will come and post to get a blood swap with someone who can breed me one. I also found a 2nd gen Mint egg from a Gold breeding that was bred on the 1st. Good hunting today, will keep looking. Here is my Mint and also my AP finds:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/wQlhX

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QnlWP

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4KU8c

*hugs* Zylara

My 5G PB evengen all upside down baseline April 1 bday Minty girl hatched!  It's a cousin? to @jerzeeshadow's.  I threw someone under the bus and got another upside downy, now I have two pairs (3 from last year).  Sadly I wasn't able to find any in the AP, but I'm good with it.

@Zylara-one of the options had you get a right side up cave Mint, so that's probably what you caught, I haven't heard of any actually flipping.:unsure:

ETA:Look what I just caught with 3D 23H left!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

After extreme stress and aggravation at not being able to catch an upside-down Mint on the night of the 2nd, I was finally able to snag one yesterday. A big thank you to everyone who abandoned these so that people like me could have a second chance after being chomped. ♥ And thanks to everyone here who bred and gifted offspring of their little Fools too.

To those of you who were really unlucky and didn't get anything, you have my sympathy. Provided my Fool doesn't Refuse her new mate too, I'll try to breed and gift a few myself.

Don't forget Fertility - even more for irreplacable dragons!

Im happy to breed my foolish dragons to anyone that want them. I have 4 pairs of upside down mints and 4 right side up mints and a balloon from last year....  https://dragcave.net/group/49963

i would love to find someone who can also breed April fool balloon/mint pair to swap with... 

Most of my Foolish Mints have grown up now, gifting some of their babies:

All gone!

Edited by Amazon_warrior