jerzeeshadow

💚The First Annual "Mint Fool's Day!"🍂

🍂Whose Got An April Fool's Mint?🍂  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I almost forgot and bred mine yesterday, but looked at the date and said "uh oh, can't do that!"

I will breed what I have probably shortly after midnight.

Oh great, this event, coupled with the new release, coupled with my inability to resist certain species in the biomes/AP will mean I have no egg space for a week. :lol: I'm looking forward to this!

5 hours ago, Starscream said:

I have one, but it was given to me as a vampire.

I guess you could say it was two times foolish.  

I dont have one one since I was on hiatus last year at this time.  I also don't have a basket badge since I've always been on hiatus in April for some reason, so I'm pretty excited this year.  If the event comes back, I feel like everyone's just going to try and get an upside-down mint and the people who have one will get another one, so it's kinda pointless to run it again.  Anyhow, looking forwards to get some minty offspring in a few days :)

LET THE MINT BREEDING BEGIN!!!...in about 30 minutes or so.

I might end up with an Spinel instead though..

Got a tipsy topsy mint! I feel really cruel, though... Sorry random person of whom I was paired with.

(Am I the only one who went into my display settings because I thought there was a bug with the colours when I saw the new sprites? Yes? Ok.)

I just got an upside down mint this year! I wish everyone luck for getting one.

I got a regular mint from the game, is there a chance to get an upside down one from the cave during this event?

2 minutes ago, Hibiwiki said:

I got a regular mint from the game, is there a chance to get an upside down one from the cave during this event?

You can only play the game once, so no.

24 minutes ago, Starscream said:

I just got an upside down mint this year! I wish everyone luck for getting one.

Me too! I'm not influencing it, I want it to be a surprise!!

My principles.. all gone... oh dear ^^

But now... Will AP breed my 2nd gen finds :3 Hope my little 3rd gens will be hugged and loved XD

Edit:

Yaay 2 pbs and 2 lovely checker :) Hope to find some fresh ones this year too XD

Edited by Belisar

I bred my upside down mint.

But like I thought, I got a Spinel.

At least, I got another upside down one! :D

I failed to get anything & was eaten :dry:.  Want that glitch back where you could re-enter & try again :P.

Edited by Sunrunner

I got eaten sadly, so no mint for me. I did breed though and sent two mints and an antarean to the AP.

Didn't get a Mint this year but that's fine by me, I already have mine. Bred Jester and family and only two gave me a Mint, sadly Mad Jester was one of the Nebulas.

Edited by Fjord

Yay - I got one this year!  Got to think of a suitable name now.

I got one this year!

Unfortunately my Mints are messy, I don't think anyone would want offspring from them^^

Last year I got a regular mint, this year the upside down one! Woohoo! Gonna be breeding my Mints riiiiight about now ->

Got my second upside down mint. :D Now I'm going to have to see if I can find last year's so I can influence it the opposite way.

I've been eaten twice now, but I did find a Cave mint last year and she produced!

So bummed . I feel like an idiot. I missed out on upside down Mints the first time they were a thing, and I participated in this and stupidly chose to say nothing, so I missed out on upside down Mint AGAIN. *kicks self so many times* I KNEW I should have checked on the event's nature before making a choice. I guess I'll have to hope this happens again next year so I get another chance. I want an upside down Miiiiiiint XD

Did get a regular Mint though, which is better than being eaten. I shall give it a silly name. XD

Also I suppose I gave someone else a chance to get an upside down, which is cool.

Edited by Lurhstaap

6 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

And yeah, I blamed the other guy like last year! 😈

Congratulation!

I got an upside down one last year, this year I did blame the other person like last year and got eaten :(

Oh well, still have that one from last year.

And congratz to all the others that got one, too :D