So maybe it still counts.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Proof

What Gen are you on now?: 15th

Today's Date: 18th March 2019

Forum Name: Tigerkralle

Scroll Link (optional):

Challenge Group Link (required): https://dragcave.net/group/51684

Actually, I decided to continue until either @SaberToothMC or @Auferstehung return XD I even asked on Discord, but there seems to be nobody who could tell where they are or how to reach them.

Good idea, Ruby! I think I shall do the same and see how far we go. This one is still not the longest stair on my scroll. I have a Pygmy that I picked up in the AP that I think is a 57th gen. (No, I was wrong! She is only a 52nd gen, so I have now passed her! :) )

Anyway, this one is my last official one, I guess.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/0Kt0X

What Gen are you on now?: 53

Today's Date: 3/18/2019

Forum Name: purplehaze

Scroll Link (optional): Scroll

Challenge Group Link (required): Group

Edited by purplehaze

Well, the first after-contest breeding yielded "no egg" XD

Mine was more cooperative. Possibly because he is one of the new releases.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/NhrYv

What Gen are you on now?: 54

Today's Date: 3/23/2019

This week, "no interest". I think my dragons know the calendar :blink:

Mine apparently are unconcerned with the calendar! XD

No word yet from the organizers of the event. I guess we have been totally ignored and forgotten. Not a problem for me -- it has been fun anyway.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/afSOu

What Gen are you on now?: 55

Today's Date: 3/30/2019

One day I'll surpass you ... at latest when you run out of blue dragons XD

XD But there are a LOT of blue dragons! (Too bad I can't use my Splits or I'd never run out! ;) )

And here I've been spying on this thread for a while hoping to jump in once it's concluded and starts on new version :(

Maybe we should start a new challenge ourselves instead of continuing to extend this one.

I would totally participate in another one :)

May I suggest the winner hosts the next? :D

Sounds like a nice idea, to try something new and the project maybe keep me on track.

And i got no reaction as of now. I was only able to reach out to one of the two who started this and/or being a mod of this project. So let us all feel abandoned. 😿

48 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

I was only able to reach out to one of the two who started this and/or being a mod of this project.

Ah, lucky you! I didn't even get any of them, only people who told they hadn't seen them in a while! What did they say?

Ah, sorry i meant i was able to send a message but no response for now. Sorry i think i misunderstood the word the expression reach out.

Not really. You reached out. They did not respond.

No response seems like we soon have to point out a forgotten project.

So are only three people left?

I bred another one. I think I will take this up to 60 or so? Maybe.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/o6tEi

What Gen are you on now?: 56

Today's Date: 4/6/2019

Is there enough interest to start a new contest? I mean right now there are only 3 or so of us even posting here.

I wouldn't mind hosting one, but I'd need some input on how to set it up and any changes that should be made.

Finally!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/hoxQx

What Gen are you on now?: 48

Today's Date: 2019-04-06

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Link (optional):

Challenge Group Link (required): https://dragcave.net/group/46576

I would totally be interested in another one :D But maybe make it only half a year? The 3 holiday seasons kind of cut the whole thing apart and make it too easy to forget to continue, I think.

I'd be interested & I agree maybe not a whole year

I had a hard time keeping it up & kept dropping off for other projects or real life things (and forgetfulness).

Since this project was abandoned (and started by former users of the Discord) and since one of the people had replied to a different thread, I deeply apologize for anyone who has continued this after their disappearance. I would like to make it up to everyone who has put so much time and effort into this project. Since it seems like there's only three people left...

I would like to award the first place winner with a 2g Prize with your choice of mate (as soon as I'm done with my IOUs), second place with a 3g ash from both Winya (CB Hellhorse) and a rare male alt Witchlight, and third place with your choice of holiday mates or a paring from on of my codes

Note: If I missed someone who stuck it out until the end, please let me know asap

@Dalek Raptor That is very kind of you, but (speaking only for myself) I don't feel like it is really either necessary or your responsibility (just because it was started by someone using Discord in the name?) Frankly, it was pretty obvious fairly early in the game that the originators had abandoned it, since the rankings were never updated and they never posted. I continued, not for any promise of a prize but because it was fun. We were really never promised any grand prizes for finishing, either, since prizes were to be offered by the other players. It's up to you how you respond, (and I wouldn't turn down a Prize ;) ) but that's how I feel about it. :)

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@Dalek Raptor That is very kind of you, but (speaking only for myself) I don't feel like it is really either necessary or your responsibility (just because it was started by someone using Discord in the name?) Frankly, it was pretty obvious fairly early in the game that the originators had abandoned it, since the rankings were never updated and they never posted. I continued, not for any promise of a prize but because it was fun. We were really never promised any grand prizes for finishing, either, since prizes were to be offered by the other players. It's up to you how you respond, (and I wouldn't turn down a Prize ;) ) but that's how I feel about it. :)

Fair enough, I just felt like that you three kept at it even though this was abandoned that you guys deserved a prize for keeping this up for so long. I'll wait to see how the others feel to see what they want then.