ᎴᏒᏗᎶᎧᏁ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏒᎥᎴᏋᏒ

✵ ▌:: Ownersxxxxx ⇣ 
███  ↘ ░░ |||| ;  ↪ ★ Jeanne09D or JeanneMHD
✵ ▌:: Statusxxxxx ⇣ 
███  ↘ ░░ |||| ;  ↪ ★ Open & Accepting
✵ ▌:: Themexxxxx ⇣ 
███  ↘ ░░ |||| ;  ↪ ★  Fantasy, Sci-Fi
✵ ▌:: Inspirationxxxxx ⇣ 
███  ↘ ░░ |||| ;  ↪ ★ Books & Novels such as the 'Chronicles of Narnia', 'Animorphs', 'Dragons of Pern', and websites like Dragcave.net
✵ ▌:: Coding and graphicsxxxxx ⇣ 
███  ↘ ░░ |||| ;  ↪ ★ All artworks are allegedly dedicated to their original creators and I claim none of it for myself.

𝓞𝓞𝓒: Discord

Epic & Powerful MixBeautiful & Emotional Mix ★ Dungeons & Dragons Mix 

Edited by JeanneMHD

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:
“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” - 2075 Quotes About Travel

E3D8RXc.jpg

The Time Warp:

"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇,

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇?"

𝐼t is a dark time in a world filled with magical creatures, where magic and science mesh and collide. 

The current reality is that not everyone is included. And  in the name of the disappeared, many seek to understand a particular phenomena that occurs once in a blue moon. Those that are gone are blamed on the fact that the system has failed to shelter and provide for the unwanted outcasts of society. In the midst of all the stories, people have been disappearing from their homes. History is filled with people who were never seen again. Many claim that they purposefully ran away from their destitute lives from the human world and, somehow, managed to escape to a land separate and yet very much similar and connected with our own. It is not quite clear how an individual travels from one world to another. Others say only the half-dead can get to it. It is a rift between a universe which is somehow parallel to our own. But, if one wishes for it with a earnest heart, then that world shall be revealed to them. Some say you may have to take a path across the stars to find it, while others tell stories of how portable wormholes are the only way towards such a mysterious world.  They have no actual name for it, except maybe the people who have been living there who come from separate realities... and are forced to face the unknowns of a new one. As for the rest of the story, there is more: There have been rumors of dragons coming out of nowhere to stalk the Wilds of the Earth. Dragons of all shapes and sizes have been reported to appear and disappear without a trace all over the world. Stories started to spring amongst those who hunger for acknowledgement and change, but none have managed to capture these elusive creatures. Though the stories persist, none have been able to prove any of it. From most people's  perspective, the dragons are a race of creatures destined to be eliminated into extinction. Those who have thought otherwise have kept the stories in hushed tones.

But, some say, that some dragons have made it to our world through a tear in reality --- those that have crossed-over have never quite left our world, for the rumors continue despite the lack of evidence.

The tear in the dimension's reality can also twist time and space unknowingly. So, you may never know where you would end-up. Which era you come from or what time did you leave? It doesn't matter. For those who have been claimed by this mysterious event was never seen again or since thereafter. And, you may never know what gets sucked in. Those who found it normally have never returned. But, the stories persist that, perhaps, that those who know and see the grand scheme of things probably had the hearty gull to create a special space for themselves: a special place for those who are both lost and in dire need of a merciful escape. A fresh start. One thing is for certain, none meet each other by chance alone. Whoever was whisked-off to such a place were, indeed, never heard of again. But, did that mean all was lost for them? Or could they survive in a world both familiar and alien to our own? So far, only the dragons were the exceptional species that may (or may not) possess a heart similar to that of their human counterparts. And, it is only the dragons who can lead them into a world devoid of modernization. But, what sort of bond can come from a relationship between man and 'monster'? It seems they have no other choice. The humans need them to help them live in such a realm, since they are basically trapped in that secret world. Only precious time and one's urgent need to survive can tell who is meant to live, who is meant to yield, and whom would actually have something to show for it. Only the strong can make it in a world devoid of the comforts of safety. Those who possess diligent bravery and the keenest of minds may do it, and --- even if they did --- they would have to face the possibility of never being able to return home to their original world.

Or could they...?

For several millennia, generations from the magical world of "Valissia K'nara"  have forgotten about their Earth-like origins.

Though numerous tales have been spun by them that revolve around their mystical ancestors, they remain vastly ignorant of their source. They are the founders of this world that have spread magic, human tech and mysticism in the air, though these faint vestiges of humanized technology and invented principles of magia that commonly abound are merely mimicked versions from our own. This, however, does not stop its residents from dabbling in dark and light magic as well as elemental manipulation. And of course, who can forget the saying that "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"? Not everyone is lucky enough to have the 'Gift of the Ancients'. The dragons are both their enemies and allies of old, but while wars and conflicts of various proportions have come and gone throughout the ages, the link between the two remain steadfast and strong. It's another section of history that is supposed to be uncovered, and only the wise will understand the whole lesson meant to be learned. After all, it doesn't take a genius to figure out one's place in the great and vast universe. Yet despite this world's various advancements in magic and wide array of simple technology, its lands are vastly lacking in leaders who are free of corruption, vice and greed --- and that their faith in their old ways have been blinded and undermined by their mutual inter-dependence on the dragons. Now most would say that the dragons of these lands are merely ordinary creatures who just so happened to be there, but the truth of the matter is that these dragons are tied to the underlying magic that is written across the veins of the planet. And with each life taken, the state of balance of this realm merely grows in frailty.

It is up to the new band of heroes to re-establish this wavering status quo, and give the native creatures of this realm back their kingdom. Currently the land is experiencing a state of peace, but that may change due to the influx of these new 'visitors' coming to the realm. The Valissians can also feel the change in the air. However, the people of this world know very little of what was beyond it, and not many people were summoned to it for many hundreds of years. But it looks like the gates to that world are destined to open once again. And, this time, none of it unfolds by coincidence.

Edited by JeanneMHD

pKjOMBo.png

Z6qFfHB.jpg

『 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 』

♦ » Size
To give a good guideline for sizes of dragons, please use the below information. The sizes range from a medium dragon to a large dragon. Consider them minimums and maximums (and should be clear if your dragon is older, muscular, lithe, etc).
Body Length (Snout to Tail Tip): 15 ft. - 35 ft.
Height (Top of head to frontal claws on the ground): 5 ft. - 10 ft.
Wing Span (fully extend tip to tip): 30 ft. - 45 ft.
Weight: 350 lbs - 2,700 lb

♦ » Physiology 
Dragons of this realm are equipped with hard scales usually, though some variants of the clans may have the addition of fur or feathers based on their evolution. The Air and Water dragons have variants that do not have wings, but instead resemble the serpentine eastern dragons. Otherwise, the other clans follow the body plan of western dragons (2 arms, 2 legs, 2 wings). Each dragon is typically equipped with a breath weapon corresponding to their element. The more the weapon is used, the longer it takes for it to come back.

♦ » Aging
Hatchling: 0 - 5 years
Juvenile: 6 - 50 years
Young Adult: 51 - 100 years
Adult: 101 - 200 years
Old: 201 - 400 years
Elder: 400+ years

Types of Dragons:

○ Earth (Metal/Wood/Poison included)

○ Water (Ice included)

○ Fire (Electric included)

○ Air (Wind Included)

Extras:

○ Dark 

○ Light

xx ❈┊𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈  Powers are restricted to riders and their dragons only. If your extra pet must have an ability, please keep it simple and have up to two or three powers for that pet. Each character should have a specific attribute that their powers are built off of. A character's power should not be excessively powerful, but basic abilities such as super-strength, super-speed, elasticity, and heat vision are all fine. For simplicity's sake, a character's power may be anything you may deem useful in a world devoid of convenient technology.

If you don't want to be a Dragon Rider or someone with powers, that's fine, too. There are plenty of slots available for those who would possibly prefer a different, more simpler path. For example, you can also be a librarian and have a dragon at the same time. It's not impossible; the important part is that you're comfortable with your roleplay character and that you are assuredly willing to participate in the RP. You also might want to pick a good sort of power since you're going to be most likely facing other dragons that are wild and untamed.

A good example of this is the 'Keeper'. Keepers are those who are given complete access to a Wyvern, a gathering place for dragons, so that they they keep everything operating well and efficiently. Keepers are also the guardians of official documents (of transactions and dragon info) kept in the Wyvern. Their job is to supervise and guarantee that nothing vital is stolen, misplaced or lost.

Dragons, of course, have a specific breath and appearance according to their attribute. They are bonded to their respective riders as soon as they meet, and some level of mental telepathy will exists once this bond has been made. This, however, is optional, as not all dragon are capable of this form of communication; some of them are also capable of actual speech rather than telepathy, while others communicate through sheer body language alone.

xx ❈┊𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒-𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓅┊ Your character can get to Valis however you like, but it must have something to do with their respective element. It has to be significant enough that  everyone ends up thinking that the character died or mysteriously disappeared. 

Ex. House burning down, drowning in a river, got lost in a cave that collapsed, into a Wardrobe, etc.

Humans can appear wherever the roleplayer chooses, but most appear close together, where strife and tension has gathered. A player can place their character inside of the walls of any of the three kingdoms, or outside of their walls to meet with their dragon partner.

xx ❈┊ 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 If you want to request a specific creature to encounter and interact with, feel free to PM me and let me know before you post about them, so that I can register them to the roster of things to look out for. If you want to play multiple characters, PM me so that I can approve it..

You may also request a specific role so that I may add it to the list of reversed character.

xx ❈┊𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈┊  Humans and dragons of many varieties are welcome, though no dragons should be impossibly large or invisibly small. Your character must survive in a world without modernization, which means that they should be reasonably intelligent and able to communicate with both humans and dragons. Your character does not have to have extreme intelligence, but they should be sentient, at the very least.

A dragon character should not overlap with another roleplayer’s character entirely. There should be a reasonable distinction between each dragon, so that confusion is reduced to a minimum.

Characters should, at the very least, be interesting, easy to interact with, and conform to the rules. If you would like to use art alongside your character, I would prefer if it was styled realistically, rather than a cartoon style. You may use Dragon Cave dragons, but it is optional in the end. You do not have to use DC dragons if you do not want to.

Also, a Weyr (or group) of dragons live in Wyverns which are naturally carved pockets of land with multiple levels within mountainsides and sea cliffs. Think of it as a parking space or ant colony for dragons. Only winged dragons may access these places and those that don't fly use other dragons as a means of transportation.

Edited by JeanneMHD

━ ☆┊𝒯𝐼𝒫𝒮┊

YMdPGjx.jpg

xx ♔┊𝑅𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉┊ ━ The first thing I ask is to respect me as I made this roleplay. I worked so hard on this. All of this took time and effort. Now that that is established, please also respect your fellow role players as well as your moderator. If you think I condone bullying, discrimination, or the like - you are wrong, indeed. If, for any reason, you feel that someone is picking on or abusing you please contact me via PMs. I will handle and most likely remove the problem from the roleplay if need be. Once you are banned because you were an arse, you are banned for life. Do not call anyone out in the OOC, please! All that does is create drama and friction between the others who aren't in the least bit involved. Come to me. I will analyze the situation and work on the issue. You just tell me what happened and I will step in.

xx ♔┊𝐿𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓎┊ ━ If you find that you can not keep up, I suggest you click that back button and save us all the trouble. I have to say this and I will say this again: do not join if you are unable to post. Please do not force a post when you have no idea what to write. Writer's block happens to the best of us, so I am most likely going to give plenty of ample time if this is the case. 

This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. Which means at least an entire paragraph per post (minimum of 5-6 sentences). I will not put a posting limit besides this. Just have something people can work with. We do not need an entire novel, but please give effort and strive to add as much detail as you possibly can. 

Honestly, I care more about the flow, feel and the 'surprise me' factor rather than excessively trying to plot and scheme the whole RP away. If you feel the need to discuss things in greater detail, do so in the OOC Channel.

Chatspeak is not allowed here.... But, please feel free to post however you like in the OOC Discord Channel.

xx ♔┊𝒫𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔┊ ━ I want to see some clean posts. No differing text sizes and broad or striked-out text. Keep it as simple as possible. Decorate your layout if you want to. I'm not asking you to overdo it or anything. Even simple designs can be quite beautiful. I encourage (but not require) you to have a pic and a signature with their name on it so I can tell everyone apart. Also, make sure the text is readable.

And hey, on the subjects of posts... you actually need to post to Roleplay. Do not join and not post. You will have a time limit after your profile is sent in for that first post. Two days. I will keep track. After that first post you must post at least once a week to ensure we stay alive. Or, perhaps, as often or as soon as possible when it it's your turn to reply. I have no limit as to how soon you can post a reply on the forum. However, I insist that you swiftly think things through with your reply as this can greatly affect the turns the RP must take. If everyone can do this we can really stay afloat. Please stay active in and out of character, too. Plot, chat, etc. I wanna get to know you.

xx ♔┊𝒮𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎┊ ━ Any sexuality is allowed. Gay, straight, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, whatever. Everything is allowed here. But, not everyone should be gay just because you can make them that way. Just don't be overtly stating your character's sexuality simply because you don't have anything else to say. Nor should you lavishly act out your character's sexuality whenever you want just because you can. I want this RP to be as clean as possible

xx ♔┊𝐿𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓈┊ ━ You may have as many characters as you can handle. If you do bite off more than you can chew and need to cut a character loose, just PM me. Don't just stop role playing and leave that character inactive and stuck somewhere. I can remove your character and open up the spot for someone else. As for characters: realistic people only. Artwork, models, artists, etc. I accepted all nationalities, ethnicities, etc. Also, please try balance-out the gender ratio and keep them even, as we would rather avoid having too many one-sided ordeals.

Your characters should be believable; no Gary Stu's who are all powerful and cannot be hit, no Mary Sue's who are always vulnerable. Yes, I know it's a Fantasy and Sci-Fi fusion, but please make your characters relatable to real life people as opposed to anime or manga-based characters (ex. no perfect characters or extremely flawed ones). Do NOT kill other characters without the other’s explicit permission. Make sure to inform me that it was a mutual decision after it has happened. You’re free to keep your plans secret, but please to not withhold vital information from me.

NPCs are free game, however.

xx ♔┊𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈┊ ━ The part we have been waiting for: how to get in. First you must send me a reserve. Check the character thread by scrolling down, it's fairly simple. I would like this sent to me via PM. Title that PM.... "Dragon RP Reserve". In it, you would proceed to state which reserved character you intend to play. I will hold your spot for approximately three days before opening up the slot for someone else to take. The profile is going to be somewhat more complex, but not so much so that you will have a difficult time filling it out. During these three days, you must be able to complete the profile after you send your 'reserve' to me. I will write a due date on your reserve to remind me. Title that PM.... "Dragon RP Human and/or Dragon Profile". If you miss your deadline then you are out. Sorry, pal. You gotta reapply because I will take your reserve off. If you do make it in on time, please PM it to me so I can read it over. If possible, please check the front page to see if your character is accepted and openly displayed.

Just follow the code and send it in to me. Do NOT post until I approve of your application. 

Thank you. 

◆︎Profile Skeletons◆︎

Character Reserve

hSct53g.jpg

[/quote]

>

[img=https://i.imgur.com/hSct53g.jpg]
[b]Role:[/b] 
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Blurb:[/b] 

Human Profile

p0E6yKY.png

>

[Picture Here]

[size=16]♞[u] ゚[color=white]x[/color] b a s i c[color=white]xx[/color]i n f o [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[size=11][color=choice #2][b]Name:[/b] [color=choice #1] Name here[/color]

[size=11][color=choice #2][b]Element:[/b] [color=choice #1] Element here[/color]

[size=11][color=choice #2][b]Gender[/b] [color=choice #1] Gender here[/color]

[b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] [color=choice #1]Sexual Orientation here[/color][/size][/align]

[b]Nickname:[/b] [color=choice #1]Nickname here [/color]

[b]Faction:[/b] [color=choice #1]Royal, Knights, Thieves, Unaffiliated[/color]

[b]Job/Role:[/b] [color=choice #1]Bodyguard, Retainer, Servant, etc.[/color]

[size=16]♜[u] ゚[color=white]x[/color] a p p e a r a n c e[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[b]Race:[/b] [color=choice #1]Race here

(If you want a character other than a human, please notify me first before sending your profile. I will give this much consideration before either accepting of rejecting profile)[/color]

[b]Age:[/b] [color=choice #1]Age here[/color]

[b]Height:[/b] [color=choice #1]Height here[/color]

[b]Weight:[/b] [color=choice #1]Weight here[/color]

[size=16]♛[u] ゚[color=white]x[/color] o t h e r [color=white]xx[/color]i n f o[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[b]Weapon(s):[/b][/color] [color=choice #1]Daggers / Staffs / Swords / Etc.[/color]

[b]Powers:[/b] [color=choice #1] 
(Explanation of powers here)

[size=16]♝[u] ゚[color=white]x[/color] t r a i t s && d e t a i l s[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[align=left][size=11][color=choice #2][b]Personality:[/b] [color=choice#1]Personality blurb here. [/color]

[b]Traits:[/b]
[color=#007FFF]● [color=darkslategray]»[/color][b] Good Trait 1[/b][/color]
[size=10]Describe good trait. [/size]

[color=#007FFF]● [color=darkslategray]»[/color][b] Good Trait 2[/b][/color]
[size=10]Describe good trait. [/size]

[color=#BE0032]● [color=darkslategray]»[/color][b] Bad Trait 1[/b][/color]
[size=10]Describe bad trait. [/size]

[color=#BE0032]● [color=darkslategray]»[/color][b] Bad Trait 2[/b][/color]
[size=10]Describe bad trait. [/size]

[b]Skills/Talents:[/b] [color=choice #1]Talents Here[/color]

[b]Bio:[/b] [color=choice #1]
(Biography here. Must be atleast 2 paragraphs)[/color] 

[align=left][size=11][color=choice #2][b]Fears:[/b]
[color=choice#1]At least two, preferably in list format[/color]
✞
✞

Those that I adore:
[color=green]✓[/color] (Put as many as you want)
[color=green]✓[/color] 
[color=green]✓[/color] 
[color=green]✓[/color] 

[color=COLOR1][size=14]T[/size]hose that I loathe:[/color] 
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color]
[color=red]✗[/color] (Same as above)

[b]Other:[/b][/color] [color=choice #1]Any other important information; this is optional and should be removed if unnecessary.[/color][/size][/align]

Dragon Profile

Spoiler

yK61mJQ.jpg

>
[imgleft]84569q34602[/imgleft]

[size=11][b]Name:[/b] Name Here

[b]Age:[/b] Dragons can live for hundreds of years. 1000 years maximum.

[b]Element:[/b] Element Here

[b]Powers:[/b] Preferrably in list form.
+ name of ability here; short description

[b]Bio:[/b] Bio Here
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/list][/quote]

Edited by JeanneMHD

♔┊𝑅𝒰𝐿𝐸𝒮┊ ━ 

rFcKArD.jpg

♔┊𝑅𝒰𝐿𝐸𝒮┊ ━ 

1.) Be respectful of others. 
Don't post once and disappear... or leave those you are interacting with hanging without a way to step out of interaction.
Follow Forum ToS. No vulgar language or using -text here- or *text here* as actions. If there has to be 'sexy time', then give us a timeskip. There'll be none of that here.

2.) No God-modding. 
Which means: do not control other people's characters without permission, no instant kills and no overtly exaggerated powers. However, this may not apply to the appearance or the features of one's characters or dragons. 

3.) Please use the Discord channe for OOC (out of character) posts. Or anything of the sort to improve your 'Roleplay Experience'.

Decorated posts are encouraged, but make sure everyone can read the text. Also, post OOC stuff on the OOC on Discord only.

4.) Send me your profile information through messaging (name, age, bio, powers -optional-, dragon type, etc.). 
I ask that you fill it out completely and leave no room for misinterpretation. I will notify you if your powers are too much or if you are missing vital information.

5.) Creativity is encouraged. 
Which means: it's okay to customize the dragons and humans. It's a big world out there; I'm sure I can handle whatever it is you throw at me. But, please, make it realistic and don't forget to write a detailed description of their history or how they came to exist and thrive in order to support your character. The sky is the limit. Whatever your choice, know that this world is molded to your desires and your inclinations. But remember, this is a world solely ruled by dragons and is therefore lacking in humane conditions.

6.) You may include other creatures besides dragons, but keep it temporary or to a minimum.

I especially forbid keeping dinos and chickens. Undead dragons and holiday dragons are welcome.

7.)This is a long-term RP. 
If you don't plan to be heavily involved or don't plan to stick around for long, then don't join. I don't want another one of those 'made-a-app' OR 'created-a-profile and then disappeared' cases. 

8.) You are allowed one human, one dragon and one alternate pet per roleplayer only as permanent characters. 

If you want more characters, then go ahead and tell me in advance. There are no max amounts of characters to be played. But, be sure you can handle playing all those characters on your own.

9.) Quality over quantity.
Correct spelling and grammar, please. You have two days to respond for your first post. Once you start RP'ing, you have 48 hours to reply everytime its your turn to be interacted with. If you're taking more than a week to reply, we reserve the right to control your character to maintain the flow of posts; this may involve your character's disappearance, or untimely demise if you have been gone for long enough without saying anything. 
These rules will apply at the moment when it is your turn to post. If you are unable to post, then at least let us know what you want your character to do, then we can attempt to progress the roleplay using the select information you have provided for and given us. Or if you have not started Role-playing, I may just delete your profile with notice. 

10.) Message me for questions and/or details. 
Give me at least 24 hours to respond, I'm sure we can work it out. The guarantee of success relies on communication.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

And above all, have FUN.

Edited by JeanneMHD

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧

(Overall Setting)

8129GyF.jpg

➡ It appears to be an exo planet roughly 2.5x larger than that of Earth. 

➡ Its terrestrial terrain and aquatic areas exist with land covering 40% of the surface and oceans covering 60.10% of the rest of it.

➡ It is the 4th planet of a slightly larger star and its two moons are approximately at the same distance parallel to that of Earth's.

➡ It has two polar ice caps that are notably smaller than that of Earth, suggesting that it has a more warmer climate inclination.

➡ Its first moon is smaller and closer to the planet, and has a second moon on its outer ring that is slightly larger than its counterpart.

➡ It has three oceans: A smaller one in between the continents and two larger ones separated by a sizable continent.

➡ It has three Super-continents, which are separated by the oceans with various groups of islands and archipelagos dotting its wide coasts. 

➡ It's three oceans are called: Cidna, Illse and Aqueovi

➡ It's three continents are: Pureia, Listhan and Korinn

➡ Its mountainsides and valleys run across the back of the land like spikes, creating a wilderness as open and as vast as the continent.

➡ Its geothermal resonance can be felt throughout the planet, suggesting that it may be just as active (if not more so) as Earth.

➡ Its oceans are deep and vast, suggesting that its depths remain unexplored and largely unknown.

➡ Its terrain is covered roughly 40.5% in dense, lush forests and jungle rain-forest areas.

➡ Wherein the rest is arid, humid and dry. Its dessert lands cover 15% of the planet.

l4PEIxK.png

Its moons are called: Mure & Thius.

Edited by JeanneMHD

FxHXRAH.png

Yorussmall.png
Yorus
Lying at the North is the 1st kingdom. It lies huddled close to the sea, carved from the very cliffs it stands on. It's locations are hard to pinpoint and navigating through its waters are difficult despite being used in a wide array of fishing and other sorts of maritime exploits.

Chusalsmall.png
Chusal
The 2nd kingdom is located in the mountains, nestled deep in it's clutches. It reshapes the face of the mountains itself and is widely famous for it's mining and logging industry. It is a mountain-top fortress built for maximum protection against potential invasion and serves as overall protection for its people.

Kiriumsmall.png
Kirium
The 3rd kingdom is located in the midst of the forests; the forest teems with wild creatures and is well-known for it's magical barrier as well as it's techniques and various other methods on animal training, raising and husbandry. It is located next to a shallow beach and is widely said to be enchanted so that its location remains hidden to those who have yet to see it.

Edited by JeanneMHD

XMLPJ8B.png
*Note: These may be subjected to frequent changes as the RP moves along.

Plenty of creatures and apparitions other than dragons also exist in this world, including:

LHpQICc.png
Mer-folk have a nasty habit of dragging hapless victims to the bottom of the sea, and are highly territorial when protecting their stretch of ocean.

9aV4GP1.jpg
Fairies are known to fly around the deepest places in the forests, lighting up long-lost trails. Though incredibly rare, they are not completely unheard of despite many people claiming their existence is unreal.

AYoN3OE.png
Nymphs are a mischievous and unpredictable bunch, often stealing items that are deemed of strange value to them. They are tiny, fast and unusually beautiful.

DjTuQdy.jpg
Unicorns frequently run through the wild, lush plains that hug close to rugged mountainsides. Though not as common as a regular horse, unicorns manage to maintain a decent population. Their blood has special properties, but curses anyone who drinks it into a half-life.

Edited by JeanneMHD

m44yLXz.png

Character Options
The following are predetermined characters that should possibly be filled. You are welcome to play characters not listed. Please PM me your profile.

9X7GIzE.jpg

Short Description

There are currently 3 kingdoms that exist in the world. The status of each kingdom is to be determined by the circumstances the roleplayers make, so there is no said war or conflict unless explicitly stated beforehand. However, I assure you that there's nothing I would like more than to develop this world with you. Feel free to PM me your suggestions and I will cast a voting when the time comes to decide which kingdom is the most top-notch and decently handled.

(This means character is *reserved*)
(This means the character is taken.)

Kingdom 1 Elite Dragon Riders & Knights:
Captain
Lieutenant
Soldier 1
Soldier 2
Soldier 3

Kindom 2 Elite Dragon Riders & Knights:
Captain
Lieutenant 
Rider 1
Rider 2
Rider 3

Kindom 3 Elite Dragon Riders & Knights:
Captain
Lieutenant
Soldier 1
Soldier 2
Soldier 3

Draconis Elders: (These may be played or used as NPC's)
Draconis Elder 1
Draconis Elder 2
Draconis Elder 3

Wyvern Keeper 1
Wyvern Keeper 2
Wyvern Keeper 3

Kingdom 1
- Royal 1
- Royal 2

Kingdom 2
- Royal 1
- Royal 2

Kingdom 3
- Royal 1
- Royal 2

Muse
Librarian

Other 1
Other 2
Other 3

Edited by JeanneMHD

mv8AjFH.png

Our World

2012: Stargate Portal to Valiss has been opened.

2013: Dragons are witnessed to appear and disappear without a trace on Earth.

2014: People start disappearing. They're disappearance is ruled as accidents or homicides.

2015: A group of scientists officially form a group called the NANDA (National Affinity of Noticeably Draconic Acts) and attempt to study this phenomenon.

2016: Numerous discussions and rumors arise which throw multiple theories out in the open that revolve around these events. The internet is filled with them.

2017: Mysterious disappearances has garnered the attention of the media throughout the world.  

2018: -N/A-

Valissian K'Nara

2205: Civil War between the kingdoms halt with the death of Chusal's king. His son, the successor, claims the throne.

2206: Wild dragons begin an assault on Yorus, killing hundreds.

2207: Wyverns are finished building. Dragonriders now have a place to call home.

2208: Tensions between the Dragon-bonded and the ordinary folk begin to rise. Corruption grows day-by-day.

2209: Supply to the Wyverns are being threatened to be cut-off by the noblesse. Kirium continues to support the dragon riders despite this.

2210: -N/A-

Edited by JeanneMHD

oYrmkUg.png

Reikka Litore

RR28mQx.png

x b a s i cxxi n f o xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Reikka Litore

Element: Water

Gender Female

Sexuality: Sexual Orientation

Nickname: Rei

Faction: Unaffiliated

Job/Role: Dragon Rider

x a p p e a r a n c exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Race: Human

Height: 5'3

Weight: 120kg

x o t h e r xxi n f oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Weapon(s): Sword 

Powers: Life-force Absorption/Generation/Manipulation/Transference 
She can spread energy and distribute it through-out her hands, body and mind, enhancing her immunity, work capacity and heighten sensitivity for short burst periods of time. She can give and take energy from other lifeforms as she needs a certain amount to maintain and keep equilibrium. The energy spreads quicker and more efficiently when using non-corrosive liquids (water, oil, etc.). She can focus on a particular wavelength to draw out or create her own. This is the technique she uses to heal and re-vitalize her target. If enough energy is spent and no alternate source is found, it could induce fainting spells and cause her to grow tired very quickly.

x t r a i t s && d e t a i l sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personality:

» Versatile
Describe good trait.

» Good Trait 2
Describe good trait.

» Bad Trait 1
Describe bad trait.

» Bad Trait 2
Describe bad trait.

Skills/Talents: Talents Here

Bio: Reikka is a girl of Asian-mixed heritage from an average family who moved around a lot. Her father was a strict man who had an unwise disposition and a mother who didn't quit love her daughter the way a mother should. She ended-up living with her grandparents by the end of her highschool graduation, and was moderately popular with her peers even though mostly everything about her was sub-par. Her parents decided to raise their younger children without her, and she ended up growing into a woman who relied on her strengths and her skills alone. She is approximately 5'2 in height, has dark brown eyes and dark hair, has a penchant for navigation and has a habit of getting easily frustrated with the little things.

She was sickly as a child, and makes up for it when she got older with athleticism. She has very few friends; but those she deems as such she considers fairly close to her. She often comes across as the shy, quiet type, but she is not meek. She is, in fact, courageous to a fault will risk life and limb for just about anyone. She has wits, a tough will, is actually a bit of a tomboy and has a naturally kind heart within. Even when faced with adversity she has always managed to find her creative way through obstacles and problems. She was thrown into the time loop when she had least expected it. 

Fears:
At least two, preferably in list format
✞ Drowning
✞ Lightning

Those that I adore:
Horses
Books
Fans
Swords

Those that I loathe: 
Predators
Bad Food
Unhygienic Sleeping Quarters

Other: Carries a golden pocket-watch with her engraved signature on the inside. This was a gift from her grandmother. 

Edited by JeanneMHD

6kdNkiM.png

Tershir

6iOW2cD.png

Name: Tershir

Element: Water

Powers: Water Transformation
+ Scalding Breath; Instead of fire, Tershir fires a jet of boiling water at enemies, scalding them on contact. He can change the degree of the water, from room-temperature to several degrees Fahrenheit.
+ Deep Dive; He can hold his breath up to two hours maximum, diving into great depths. The older he gets the longer he can stay underwater.
+ Bubble Enchantment; He can enchant bubbles to cause the intended target to fall asleep or stun them. He uses this often, from hunting prey items such as fish, shells, cephalopods and crustaceans, or using it as an instrument of distraction as a means to get away and escape. He breaths out a bubble and touches it to enchant it, coating it in a shimmery substance that gives it an aqua-blue hue. He can create thousands of these in less than an hour and the sizes range from small ones the size of fingerprints to huge ones the size of bikes.
+ Freeze Touch; Can freeze water at will and harden it to create shields or temporary structures. 
+ Water Camouflage; He can shift his skin from various shades of blue as needed, preferring to hunt beneath the waves to catch his prey whilst speeding and being on the run.

Bio:
The size of a large dog, Tershir is young for a dragon. He has a mysterious past and is somehow telepathically connected to Reikka. There's not much going to him except he spent most of his lifetime roaming the vast oceans of the dragon realm of his world, hiding from much larger members of his species. His kind are genetically designed to be small, but can grow to much larger proportions as time goes on and only in the right conditions. He has no family nor does he know others of his kind, suggesting that his species is rare and remains relatively unknown. Though they do go on land to lay their eggs, they live their lives sporadically and remain largely underwater. He can live both in fresh and salt water, preferring to transfer and switch every once in a while to widen his range of diet and to basically escape the mercy of storms, human fishermen and other dragons that may decide to go for something easy.

Edited by JeanneMHD

𝔐𝔞𝔭𝔰

First Continent

map1.png

Second Continent

map2.png

Third Continent

Map6.png

Island Coasts

Map4.png

Island Coasts 2

Map5.png