Lovecats

Floral-Crowned Breeding/Naming Plans

Sooo, after mulling over the possibilities, I think I'm doing BBWs and (drumroll) Vines! Already bred two in hopes that one will alt:

2kh3jo.png

And probably Red Gemshards (as shown on the first page) and Speckle-throats as well:

2m4yslf.png

I made some mockups with Black Teas, Frills, Guardians, and Water Walkers. They can be found under the cut:

Spoiler

31432fa.png   2liyi5l.png

2hek3cy.png   2wnyc6c.png

Edited by Aie

8 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I'd love to see one of those lineage mock-ups with an Almerald checker to see if it looks as nice in the long run. I don't really like Olives, but that Olive pairing is pretty!

I definitely agree about the Olives! Here's an Almerald mockup:

330e5uo.png

I'd love to see the Spriter's Alt as well! And I'm so, so glad that they go well with Vines, both regular and alt ones. Really like the flower theme going on.

Edited by Aie

@Nine Sorry. I know how you feel. The first Christmas after Mistletoes were released, I had wanted to breed mine to Night Glories...and that's when I realized dragons can't breed with drakes! XD

I'm not the biggest fan of these dragons, but I kind of like Floral-Crowneds with Terrae, Black Tea, Pink, Carmine, and red Gemshards...not sure which I like most. They're easier to pair for me then Mutamores at least. :)

On the naming note, I named mine A-R-C-H-I-E and Space Milkshake. :D (Kudos to anyone that knows where those names are from! :lol:)

31 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I think they look pretty good with Teimarrs. Got no egg with Black Tip, but side-by-side they looked okay.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EVN2q

Hey that looks pretty nice on the St. Patrick's Day skin. I think I might try that pairing, next year. :) 

I was pretty lame naming mine :rolleyes:

A Crown of Flowers

Flowers in my head

:lol:

@Naughtrish Hey at least yours is in reference to the dragons. I don't think A-R-C-H-I-E and Space Milkshake have anything to do with them. XD But I've watched A.R.C.H.I.E. so many times recently I just had to name mine that (And the movie played in the movie, ironically a real movie) :lol:

I really like them with Blue Zyus, I think I'll start a checker next year. Mine both have rose-related names, in a way.

It's weird. I like these guys, but I'm having trouble finding pairings I really like for them. They're a lot harder to match up than I thought they'd be. I do like them with Almerald, though.

I really love them with Olives. The color matches nicely with the Floral's wings and it gives an earthy "secret garden" vibe. :)

Does anyone have an example of them with Green Siyats?