SkyWolf25

Accidental Flag

Exactly what it says on the tin - I just saw the new icon near the messages, and I went oooh hide/flag function? And just clicked on it, thinking there would be a dropdown menu or a report window or something(it was too late to see the hover message). I feel so bad about the message that I accidentally banished because all of the ones I got were really nice; will the message reappear for me if the mods don't find anything wrong with the reported message?

Thanks ;v;

Just had the same problem. Hope there is a solution and no one gets banned. :unsure:

Edited by Xorath

The message will stay hidden regardless of the outcome of the report.

But I will be adding a confirmation page for future reporting.

9 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

The message will stay hidden regardless of the outcome of the report.

But I will be adding a confirmation page for future reporting.

Aww, I don't even know which one I hid. :'D At least none of the messages sent specifically to me seems to be missing. Sorry, random person!

But yes, a confirmation page would be lovely, thank you!

I also had this issue but had trouble logging into the forums that day. I am sad that I won't know who sent me the card though. And yes, I will be thrilled to have a confirmation page when it comes to flagging in game.

So if I wanted to hide a message because I got some duplicates it would still be reported and mods would have to check it?

Sorry I'm just now seeing this @Chococat0815 if you hide it it does get modly attention as well, it's part of the process.

No problem. I just didn't feel like bothering mods with hiding messages that are not actually inappropriate.