Princess Kiara

DUPLICATE:Brag about your pets!!!

People say I'm crazy all the time because I already own 13 pets and I still want others! I say, as long as you can afford to give them proper training, food, attention and vet care, you do you.

Anyway, this is the place to brag/talk about your furbabies! I'll post mine here! Starting with Cherry, the beautiful little girl who will be added to the family tomorrow night to turn 13 into 14! *melts*

29_Days.jpg 
Her father, Balto!
Balto_06.jpg
My lil girl, Arwen!
Arwencita.jpg
My girl Éowyn, born in my home April 24, 2016!
owyn_01.jpg
My boy Einstein, rescued off the streets over a year ago!
IMG-20171218-_WA0012.jpg
Maya, my boyfriend's 5 year old mutt. She's grumpy as all hell, but we love her!

Maya.jpg
Vanellope, our 2 month old deer head Chi pup...
Vane_Collar.jpg
...And her brother Michael.
Mickey_Collar.jpg
There's another dog, a 13 year old Malamute mutt named Camilo, but I don't often photograph him.

And my kitty Whitestorm, found on the street a couple days ago!
Whitestorm_Proud_Collar.jpg
My two boys Bluestar and Mocha...
Bluestar_and_Mocha.jpg
Lil' boy Lynx, still adapting to life in his new home...
IMG-20180109-_WA0008.jpg
Little diva girl Pelusa...
Pelusita.jpg
And baby girl Skitty.
IMG-20180120-_WA0017.jpg

I plan on getting a Ragdoll, a Bengal, a Rough Collie, a Whippet, an AKK, a wolfdog and a Serval, just as soon as my boyfriend and I can buy a bigger house with a large plot of land.

So show off your own babies!!!

Adorable Babies!!

There's already a thread for your animals, though. Check this thread out :)

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.