Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunstripe915

Hoi >w<

Hi! You can call me Sun or Shiro. I'm new to the forums but not to DC, and I came here hoping to find someone who would breed me two eggos I'm missing.

I'm super shy but I try to be as friendly as I can. I love to draw, write and imagine all kinds of crazy stuff. I also love BTS (my bias is and will always be Suga), Haikyuu!!, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, chocolate and books.

Btw, you'll have to forgive me if I make any typos... I'm Spanish and really young, and I still have to learn a lot of English =P

Anyway! I hope to be able to contribute to this comunity in any way, even if it's just by raising the member counter... //hides under the table and waits for replies

Hello and welcome to DC forums! If you're looking for a specific non-Valentines egg, PM me. I may be able to help you. Otherwise, it's not allowed to beg for people to breed dragons on the forums. You can post a trade (breed some dragon, and ask for the dragon you're looking for), or you can post in your signature what you're looking for. Click on your username at the top left --> click account settings --> click signature. 

I hope you enjoy the vday event.