Miro

ANSWERED:Unable to Get Flowers

I had sent a dragon out to retrieve a flower before Dragcave went down for maintenance and now it is stuck at the page where the dragon has brought back a flower. It won't let me go to the page that shows all the dragons, no matter how many times I refresh or click off the page. 

Same exact issue. Are we the only ones having this issue or is nobody going to address it by posting here or...? Seems not everyone is having the issue I'm guessing.

XBCowwo.png

No issue here but I have alerted TJ that there is some funniness going on.

Have you tried a hard refresh?  Usually that works out any kinks.

17 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

No issue here but I have alerted TJ that there is some funniness going on.

Have you tried a hard refresh?  Usually that works out any kinks.

Yes. I've done the cookie/cache deleting thing, the logging in and out thing, the hard refresh thing, the different browser thing (even tried on my phone)...all with the same result :(

But, thank you for alerting TJ, it's appreciated!

1 hour ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Same exact issue. Are we the only ones having this issue or is nobody going to address it by posting here or...? Seems not everyone is having the issue I'm guessing.

XBCowwo.png

What browser are you using/have you tried disabling addons? I just logged in as you and the button is appearing just fine, so I don't believe it's the site...

It looks kinda like adblock is having a false positive and has decided the button is worth blocking.

26 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

What browser are you using/have you tried disabling addons? I just logged in as you and the button is appearing just fine, so I don't believe it's the site...

It looks kinda like adblock is having a false positive and has decided the button is worth blocking.

Chrome, and I do have adblock so, I will turn it off quick and see.

And, yes, it now works. Seems it was ABP.

One last issue, and I apologize for bothering you. I have two dragons on my scroll

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rAtNG

https://dragcave.net/lineage/48uYE

Currently both fogged so viewing the links doesn't work (though, since you are site owner you may be able to see?)

I fogged them hours ago when I got home from work as they were sick. There were 3 sick ones, but the other one seems to be ok. The funny thing is, I fogged them and not long after (usual amount of time I guess), they notification that they were sick disappeared. However, after the site went down and came back up, it appears that they are sick again :( and I really don't want them to die. I haven't unfogged them since I fogged them (since around 7:30pm my time). Is this also a glitch or?

7 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Chrome, and I do have adblock so, I will turn it off quick and see.

And, yes, it now works. Seems it was ABP.

One last issue, and I apologize for bothering you. I have two dragons on my scroll

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rAtNG

https://dragcave.net/lineage/48uYE

Currently both fogged so viewing the links doesn't work (though, since you are site owner you may be able to see?)

I fogged them hours ago when I got home from work as they were sick. There were 3 sick ones, but the other one seems to be ok. The funny thing is, I fogged them and not long after (usual amount of time I guess), they notification that they were sick disappeared. However, after the site went down and came back up, it appears that they are sick again :( and I really don't want them to die. I haven't unfogged them since I fogged them (since around 7:30pm my time). Is this also a glitch or?

Sickness isn't something that can "break" or get out of sync, so if it says they're sick, then they're sick.

3 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Sickness isn't something that can "break" or get out of sync, so if it says they're sick, then they're sick.

Ok. I didn't know. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if they get better and hope they don't die. Thank you for replying!

Same exact problem. I had a dragon out when the site went down for maintenance and now that it's back I can't accept the flower.

I can't read apparently lol. Yeah, it was adblock.

Edited by VVarhound

I'm using UBlock and had to toggle off the cosmetic filtering to get the button to show up.

12 minutes ago, leoak said:

I'm using UBlock and had to toggle off the cosmetic filtering to get the button to show up.

Exact same issue here and exact same solution. Think we found the problem.