Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

demonrace22

Hi i am semi new!!

Hi there i am demonrace22 on here and on DC, i joined the day after Christmas but i wasnt active till the first of this month! I need help hatching my eggs fast, they usually take up to 5 days to hatch and i need help getting them to hatch faster! 

Hello and welcome! No matter how many views your eggs get, they won't hatch until they're at at least 4d0h left. Your dragons also won't grow up until they're at 4d0h left, no matter how many views they have. I just looked over your scroll and your dragons seem to be fine. :) The only way to speed up hatching is to use the Red dragon BSA (breed-specific action) Incubate, which takes one day off the hatching time. 

11 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! No matter how many views your eggs get, they won't hatch until they're at at least 4d0h left. Your dragons also won't grow up until they're at 4d0h left, no matter how many views they have. I just looked over your scroll and your dragons seem to be fine. :) The only way to speed up hatching is to use the Red dragon BSA (breed-specific action) Incubate, which takes one day off the hatching time. 

Thank you so much for your help! And if you dont mind, how does one get a red dragon and what do they look like?

31 minutes ago, demonrace22 said:

Thank you so much for your help! And if you dont mind, how does one get a red dragon and what do they look like?

This is the Red dragon!

Welcome back, don't forget to put your dragons on click sites to make sure they hatch !

If you need specific kinds of dragons you can request gifts in certain forum threads (like The Giving Tree, link in my signature).