Sylviadragon

Cryptic valentine trading thread

Hopefully this wont come off as being too similar to the other valentines day card trading thread. 

of course, like in the other thread,  you send a valentine to the person above you. but the catch is that you must send them something cryptic. Something spooky. and perhaps just a little bit... concerning.

some examples: 

-That wasn't chicken

- Someone you know has been replaced. yet their face remains the same...

- Be ready. It will happen tonight.

lets start posting and give it a go, shall we?

Edited by Sylviadragon

Are you wishing this were a Halloween event? XD

Rolled up a spooky and an Undertale reference (because of your sig) into one for you. :P

22 hours ago, Miaplacidus said:

It would be a cool Halloween event.

I'm in.

Have we ever had a message-sending event for Halloween? Just V-day and Christmas I think. That would work extremely well with the flavor of notes attached to pieces of candy. Like trick-or-treating from other users. Or maybe half the items would be treats and the others tricks (random spooky stuff).

16 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Have we ever had a message-sending event for Halloween? Just V-day and Christmas I think. That would work extremely well with the flavor of notes attached to pieces of candy. Like trick-or-treating from other users. Or maybe half the items would be treats and the others tricks (random spooky stuff).

I don't remember all the events XD But I think too we had this kind of stuff only for valentine's. Two times 'til now.

Yeah, I was thinking about scary, blood-written messages from afterlife but trick-or-treating also sounds good lol.

15 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

I don't remember all the events XD But I think too we had this kind of stuff only for valentine's. Two times 'til now.

Yeah, I was thinking about scary, blood-written messages from afterlife but trick-or-treating also sounds good lol.

That's probably too horror for DC. Remember there are children here. XD

I came up with one, sending to the post above in a minute. Let's see if you can figure it out in less than three steps. ;) 

Edited by Ripan

51 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

That's probably too horror for DC. Remember there are children here. XD

Uh, yeah, you're absolutely right XD

I'm sending to the post above, also.

Oh, I'm liking this!  Working on some, then sending.  Wish the char. limit on the cards was a wee bit more generous.

Last time I hadn't enough space to write, so I divided the message into two different cards.

Sent one :)

I'd love a Halloween event where people could send each other tricks and treats. How fun would it be if we could apply potions or costume effects to other people's dragons? Obviously they'd wear off once the event ended. It would be lots of fun!

This sounds like a lot of fun.

Oops, Jet Rider, you forgot to post here!

Edited by Knuckerbearer

oh great the thread picked up a bit while i was gone! :D

(it would make for a really fun Halloween event, wouldn't it?)

sometimes i send two valentines to get around the character limit, if i think it will work.

anyways- sending <3