SuperSimoholic

Sent an offensive vday message by accident

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I was messing around with the valentines day event card maker and put in an offensive message, ~removed~. I was planning to save it and send it to a real life friend (we have that kind of friendship), and thought when I pressed "send" it would make a version of the card I could save, I didn't realise "Pick a random recipient" was ticked, so now some poor person has gotten this horrible message from me.

I don't know what to do, i don't see a way to delete it and I'm worried the person might report me (and i wouldn't blame them!)

Is there any way to get it back, I am sincerely sorry that i wasn't more careful, i really don't want to lose my scroll over an accident!

Edit: Forgot to add, my scroll account is the same as my forum name, SuperSimoholic.

Edited by LadyLyzar

Oh dear.

First, please remove the censor evasion from your post - I get the message is bad but we can't have it on the forum either.  I took care of it - I'm sure it will be easy to find.

Regarding deleting the card, this is something our admin would have to do.  I'll tag him and hopefully he can get it.  @TJ09

Edited by LadyLyzar

Unsending is not something I plan to add, but hiding/reporting for recipients should happen soon. Since reporting wouldn't ever take automatic action, hopefully posting here is enough to get the attention of any mods that would review the report.